Luka Modric

DavidEU

They're either going to pay out the ass for him, or Porto might just not sell him at all. I mean, assuming Hulk leaves, maybe they decide they don't want to lose them both in one window. Either way, I'm happy. If we weren't going to get Modric, I'm glad we don't have to keep playing against him.

yea im glad too, but you just know chelsea will meet Madrid in the champs league this year!!

cant help but think how crap spurs will be without Modric.....just wow

I think there will be more pleased Spurs fans than upset. If Chelsea had Modric and he wanted to leave, would you rather sell him to Madrid for £24m, or to one of your closest rivals (let's use United for example), which will improve their team greatly, for £40m?

Madrid for me.

Don't agree with this. If we were talking a couple of mill difference then yes but we're talking potentially in excess of £15m - that is almost what spurs have paid to buy Sigurdsson AND Vertonghen!

A big club would have no qualms selling to a league rival for that difference in money as they would be confident of using such money to improve their squad. They also generally know when best to offload a player. As Spurs can't offer champions league they know they'll struggle to replace modric and have well and truly made a mess of this!

So Modric goes to Madrid for less then what they could have sold him for last season......

Stupid Spurs!

On the bad side, I don't think nobody will be able to beat Real Madrid in the CL with Modric....only chance is if United faces them and RVP and Rooney kill them!

So Modric goes to Madrid for less then what they could have sold him for last season......

Stupid Spurs!

On the bad side, I don't think nobody will be able to beat Real Madrid in the CL with Modric....only chance is if United faces them and RVP and Rooney kill them!

City?... Barcelona?...

AVB was watching our supercup final, probably talking about taking Moutinho.

But if so is going to be a bad business for spurs cause Porto is not selling him cheap.

I've seen a lot of rumours today regarding Moutinho to Spurs. Many Spurs fans seem to think it's a matter of when, not if. Has there been much speculation in Portugal mate? Do you think it'll happen?

I've seen a lot of rumours today regarding Moutinho to Spurs. Many Spurs fans seem to think it's a matter of when, not if. Has there been much speculation in Portugal mate? Do you think it'll happen?

Speculation yes, AVB was here so...

But i don´t believe we sell our two best players this year, Hulk is promise to you guys so i don´t see Moutinho left, only if they pay the 40M€.

Speculation yes, AVB was here so...

But i don´t believe we sell our two best players this year, Hulk is promise to you guys so i don´t see Moutinho left, only if they pay the 40M€.

I am sure Levy is willing to spend up to 6o million.....and then another 40 million for a striker

Can Porto really sell Moutinho, Pereira and Hulk?

Yes and as usual, what I highly rate about Porto is that they buy replacements out of the unknown to replace them. Look at James Rodriguez, Danilo and Defour. Iturbe and recently signed Jackson Martinez will turn into the next Falcao I am sure

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You