Luka Modric

DavidEU

Look at that, suddenly Hazard, Marin and Mata are not enough for the 'Creative game', when we saw 0 games of them playing with Lampard, Torres and co...

Sorry to say, but this forum is so pathetic sometimes.

Look at that, suddenly Hazard, Marin and Mata are not enough for the 'Creative game', when we saw 0 games of them playing with Lampard, Torres and co...

Sorry to say, but this forum is so pathetic sometimes.

I don't think Marin and Hazard are good enough to make up over 25+ points.

Modric Mikel

Hulk/Whoever Mata Hazard

Torres

This combination is capable of taking us to the PL title next season assuming they all gel and if we get them of course. Have to say Modric's defensive game is severely underrated here, he really puts in a shift in the deeper role and snaps at the heels of opposing players (think of a much better Meireles in terms of defence). Next season i can guarantee that 90% will sit back and defend when they play us and it'll be our job to break them down. Having Lamps in that role for 60+ games is not sufficient purely because we need a player capable of controlling a game, dictating the tempo and linking attack and defence. Moutinho did this effectively for Portugal the other day too, but currently Lamps isn't the man to do this. If we were playing a defend deep and counter attacking game then Lamps would be perfectly fine, but if we're really going for this 'attacking' game then we need that player who's going to keep hold of the ball and spread the play from deep with Mikel doing the dirty work. This is something i hope KDB and Mceachran can do in future but we need someone for now and if available at the right price we'd be mad not to go for him

Rumours: Madrid are going to go on search and conquer mode for luka modric.

Alonso-Sahin-Modric

Ozil-Benzema-Ronaldo

OMFG.

Ozil on the wing? I don't see it happening. Also who is going to defend in that Midfield? surely you can't expect poor Alonso to do all the dirty work?

Yeah, maybe you won't get humiliated by Barca next season.

Ozil on the wing? I don't see it happening. Also who is going to defend in that Midfield? surely you can't expect poor Alonso to do all the dirty work?

Will get rape!

Luka Modric is a great player, i just read the story come up in every spanish news paper, and around the web when i woke up, and my jaw dropped at how it would look on paper.

Me and a couple of guys have been discussing, and considering the abilities of khedira, luka cant do all that bad in a pivot. We could also finally play a worthy 4-3-3- system, and throw kaka to the garbage can where he belongs.

We have sahin but hed be more apt for alonso's spot.

I still think that its unlikely for him to come, specially because of what we would do with di maria, ozil, and sahin.

Just felt like pointing it out though,, the comments sections on all the spain sports websites are in the thousands of posts over this, people getting more excited than for silva and martinez.

More like

Alonso-Modric

Di Maria-Ozil-Ronaldo

Benzema

Yes yes, alonso is getting a bit old, the future would be Sahin-Modric

Khedira's abilities are dispensable and can be occupied by a guy like modric imo, sahin is too alonso-esque and we cant have two alonso's out there, but the 4-3-3 i posted is quite probable, ozil has played on the wings MANY times, and done a good job, for a big part of the last season he was used in 4-3-3', and played in deeper positions in both club and country.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You