Luka Modric

DavidEU

If Modric is going and not coming to Chelsea then i hope he moves to RM rather than moving to United which would be very devastating.

True that, but if any team is going to get him they should pay out big!

If we can't get him, then at least lets inflate the price! :D

If Modric is going and not coming to Chelsea then i hope he moves to RM rather than moving to United which would be very devastating.

true! i will be absolutley gutted if Manure sign modric,

them getting kagawa is bad enough even though he was 2nd choice to Hazard :getin:

True that, but if any team is going to get him they should pay out big!

If we can't get him, then at least lets inflate the price! :D

Well the others team aren't as stupid as us to buy someone for an inflated price (City was but looks like they are learning too quick).

The rumor mills suggests that RM would table a 30M bid which i guess would be enough to scare off United (who are very smart in their dealings) and we are anyways too busy in tabling a ridiculous bid for Hulk.

In my opinion after last season Modric saga (where we were the ones insulted) we shouldn't go for him at all rather let the player plead his club to come to us. If not then there are enough fishes in the sea.

true! i will be absolutley gutted if Manure sign modric,

them getting kagawa is bad enough even though he was 2nd choice to Hazard :getin:

Modric takes United's midfield to another level or for any good team for that matter, which is something we wouldnt want to see at this point of time. So either he stays at Spurs or goes to RM, i wouldnt be worried at all. :)

I would take Sahin and Canales...regardless if he had injury.

Guy got a lot of potential.

I would take sahin aswell. Can't see him costing any more than £8-10m given last season. Real got him on a free i think aswell didn't they?!

And would be real annoying as well. They refuse our offers, and sell to United at a cut-price.

Ok maybe he had a year left then on his contract. I can't see real madrid being able to recoup much more than that though.

Maybe, but that was the release clause on his contract hence the reason Borussia Dortmund let him go so cheaply.

Redknapp has left, Modric will be leaving and Spurs will be back to being a mid table club :D Mourinho will make the most out of Modric and Real will again pip Barca to the title :getin:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You