Luka Modric

DavidEU

You won't be saying that if we buy Hulk, a CM and a RB...

I would. That kind of spending has only been few a couple of times in history and has been disastrous for the game. Chelsea should be trying to evolve as a club, not going out on an insane spending binge.

I would. That kind of spending has only been few a couple of times in history and has been disastrous for the game. Chelsea should be trying to evolve as a club, not going out on an insane spending binge.

Oh so what you're telling me is that if we buy a RW, CM and a RB who help us win the league you will continue to say we shouldn't have bought them...........?

If anyone wants a good laugh, go over to the Sky Sports Football page and read the comments in the Ivanovich/Modric article.

Spuds fans honestly think they're a bigger club than Chelsea. I just about choked up my breakfast laughing at some of the comments.

Just to use twitter as a barometer, Chelsea FC have around 1.2 million followers. Spuds have about 180k. Yep, bigger club.

OMFG what is it with posters like this? How many times must it be said that Modric wanted to leave? Levy kept him there.

Actually Modric wanted to leave, but was to shallow to hand over a f' transfer request. I don't think we need him. If Ramires plays right wing, then ok, but if we are full with CM's and don't see him being a factor.

Actually Modric wanted to leave, but was to shallow to hand over a f' transfer request. I don't think we need him. If Ramires plays right wing, then ok, but if we are full with CM's and don't see him being a factor.

You think handing in a piece of paper would have changed that cunt Levy's mind? I think not. This is no fault of Luka's.

You're misinformed. Harry rejected his transfer request.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/934442/spurs-boss-harry-redknapp-rejects-luka-modric-transfer-request?cc=5901

You think handing in a piece of paper would have changed that cunt Levy's mind? I think not. This is no fault of Luka's.

That's funny you say that actually. In the link I just posted, Harry basically said the same thing.

If anyone wants a good laugh, go over to the Sky Sports Football page and read the comments in the Ivanovich/Modric article.

Spuds fans honestly think they're a bigger club than Chelsea. I just about choked up my breakfast laughing at some of the comments.

Just to use twitter as a barometer, Chelsea FC have around 1.2 million followers. Spuds have about 180k. Yep, bigger club.

They can think what they want but the big boys play in the champions league, and they aren't in it!

Apparently spurs buying gylfi sigurdsson for £8m which is likely to pave the way for modric to leave. (as per sky sports)

So no one will say anything about a player joining a club when there is no manager like a lot of people did with Hazard?

Nope don't think so!

Do we really need him?

I think we have enough options in the midfeild if we want to add Josh to the line-up (squad depth) as well as maybe using someone Kevin there if need be. They would want a stupidly large amount of money for him anyway!

Ramires? Lol with the money that i assume that chelsea have at their disposal, having modric in the midfield would be only a plus. Ramires can go fudge him self for a whole evening if compared to modric.

You're not one to talk as you're not a Chelsea fan and haven't seen him game in and game out. He is underrated and is a very good player. Playing him in the double pivot role could be devestating. He is very quick, pretty strong and improving his finishing. The way you're making Ramires sound like a mediocre player shows you know very little of him.

Do we really need him?

I think we have enough options in the midfeild if we want to add Josh to the line-up (squad depth) as well as maybe using someone Kevin there if need be. They would want a stupidly large amount of money for him anyway!

Do we really need him?????

Very bad question!

But hey, even Ivan knows how much we need a player like him in our squad......

You're not one to talk as you're not a Chelsea fan and haven't seen him game in and game out. He is underrated and is a very good player. Playing him in the double pivot role could be devestating. He is very quick, pretty strong and improving his finishing. The way you're making Ramires sound like a mediocre player shows you know very little of him.

No i said something and you decided to take it as that, i cant control what that brain inside your noggin thinks. Modric > Ramires, thats my point, you go ahead and think whatever you want, boy.

He was comparing him to Modric, so in that sense Modric is miles ahead.

But then again, Modric and Ramires are two different players, so it really does not matter.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You