Luka Modric

DavidEU

Finding it rather stunning that at the rumored fee of between £25-30m, we've just completely given up on Luka.

Put in a bid and see what happens. Chelsea aren't even named as a club even INTERESTED in signing him anymore.

Spuds must've either told him that there's no possible way they'd sell him within the EPL, or specifically not us. That, or Roman was so pissed about last window that he refuses to do business with Levy again.

Either way, I hope those fucking Spuds suffer next season.

Finding it rather stunning that at the rumored fee of between £25-30m, we've just completely given up on Luka.

Put in a bid and see what happens. Chelsea aren't even named as a club even INTERESTED in signing him anymore.

Spuds must've either told him that there's no possible way they'd sell him within the EPL, or specifically not us. That, or Roman was so pissed about last window that he refuses to do business with Levy again.

Well if he joins Real I will be fine with, regardless of price. If he joins United for the value of what they rejected from us last season that will be a piss take. Anyway they got the battle in keeping away Modric from us, we got the last laugh in taking their place from the Champions League wink.gif

We need a cm and I would love to see 1 of the 3 below:

1. Sahin- He is young and extremly talented, he is good going forward but needs some work on his defensive game, which one of the best cm can teach him, lamps

.He is a bench warmer at real so him and lamps sharing games will not be a problem. in 2 years or so lamps legs will be tired and sahin should start to peak, it would be perfect. If modric goes to Real then i think we could get sahin for a decent price.

2. Moutinho- He is looking very good in the euro's, he's got speed,skill, good passing ability, and decent defensive ability. one problem he plays for porto.

3. Modric- Excellent player going forward, decent defensive ability. but at 27 he is not young.

All three of these players can be attacking midfieder role or sit in the pivot as deep playmaker role

We need a CM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/7842486/Ivanovic-urges-Modric-move just the news I was hoping for. Seems odd we are not rekindling out interest back in him as of yet after Spurs failed to reach the Champions League again. We could really do with his creativity and considering he his bound to leave Tottenham this time round, I support his move 100%. We lacked the creative skill last season

Gourlay is doing a brilliant job. He is the reason why we are going to pass the FFP rules, the amount of revenue he is helping us with due to sponsorship deals is down to him.

It seems we have to pay 40 million or Levy will tell us to fuck off. Basically their only reason for not selling to us for the same price as they do to other clubs is "WE ARE TOTTENHAM SUPER TOTTENHAM FROM THE LANE FROM THE LANE!!!11!!!!!!1111!!!!! "

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You