Chelsea 0-1 Aston Villa

James

1 minute ago, DDA said:

Honestly, I don't think people realise just how fucked we are. These owners are destroying this club by the day.

I don't give a fuck how much they have spent... I want these clowns gone.

Then you consider all the players they have signed useless.
Name them.

Once again the exact result everybody called. No surprise there. 0-0 seems to be the best result we can get these days so maybe just play only defenders next time. Would not put it past Poch tbh. Don’t think we can talk about any positives like that one Mudryk pass or the Caicedo diagonal or the gusto run. As long as no one takes responsibility and actually takes a proper shot there is nothing to be optimistic about 

What a frustrating game to watch

We had all the ball-possesion in the world but still couldn't convert any of those chances

The problem is not Pochettino I actually feel sorry for him 

The new owners is the main problem

- Buying young players non-stop like we were ajax

- spending that huge sum of money on caicedo, when we could have use that money more carefully

- We look so thin upfront and the bench dont even get me started I dont know whether to cry or laugh.

- Boy do I miss roman abrahamhovic like a baby misses he's mama's titty American owners are the worst !!! They always believe they the smartest people in the room

- fired the whole medical team, now we are left with injuries from left to right

- there's so many mistakes that they've made like really where do we go from here its only september feels like i'm watching Titanic sinking ship boyy are we drowning fast

10 minutes ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

When you have Gallagher leading the team out for a club like Chelsea, questions need to be asked. He is a squad player at best, it shows the quality and state in we are in atm. It also shows the importance of having players of different age groups. When you have a bunch of U23s in this day and age, you will need the older players to keep their heads on straight.

Last point, the ref was shit. Hardly had a hold of the game and looked out of his depth.

What is a team like Chelsea?  At the moment bottom half club that cant score ? Cus at the moment this is very worrying for Chelsea. If todd and go get fucked off and bored they could bankrupt this club 

Tbf, the club did scout Ange as a potential managerial candidate before Poch was appointed.

But have a feeling that he would've also been fucked with this u23 squad of players. 

It's embarrassing. Every time commentators poke fun at our bench, with teams like Villa having more known quantities.

Terrible squad building.

Instead of going in phases they've blitzed their way through, chopping up the squad and the club administration in a massive manner.

And who knows. 

Maybe they were ready to accept plenty of short term pain for long term benefits.

But I doubt that it is entirely their intention. If it was, they would have ploughed on with Potter., instead of giving him the chop when the season when to shite.

5 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Fans need to understand we are in process. Results do not matter for a couple of years. This is what we have been told from the owners. Sooner you accept it the better because you would not feel so down.

If it's a process - why did they sack Potter?

Clearly they did not expect the club to degrade this much.

I don't think any PL owner would invest so much for the club to be fighting with relegation teams. Certainly not someone who knows what they're doing.

4 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Maybe they were ready to accept plenty of short term pain for long term benefits.

But I doubt that it is entirely their intention. If it was, they would have ploughed on with Potter., instead of giving him the chop when the season when to shite.

They definitely were. I remember reliable quotes weeks before Potter was sacked that he would not be judged about results for a couple of years. Fans pressure made them sack him.

5 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

They definitely were. I remember reliable quotes weeks before Potter was sacked that he would not be judged about results for a couple of years. Fans pressure made them sack him.

Twat giggling saying he just got out of a crises meeting did it for me. 

39 minutes ago, DDA said:

Honestly, I don't think people realise just how fucked we are. These owners are destroying this club by the day.

I don't give a fuck how much they have spent... I want these clowns gone.

All the money that have spent and the squad is just not any better. They shipped most of the big earners and replaced them with unproven players. Jackson was very impressive in pre-season but it was a worry that we were pinning all our hopes on him. We have sold Ziyech, Pulisic, CHO, Lukaku, Auba and did not take the Felix option and the replacements are not better bar Nkunku who got injured. Really worried. I am a minority here but think Poch should of taken the option on Felix. Although he was not great, he looked betre than most of our other attackers and looked like making things happen. In our next prem game our only senior striker is Broja and doubt he will start as he is returning to fitness, which means a player being played out of position. Embarrasing that we have got ourselves in this state.

Edited by Stats

3 minutes ago, Stats said:

All the money that have spent and the squad is just not any better. They shipped most of the big earners and replaced them with unproven players. Jackson was very impressive in pre-season but it was a worry that we were pinning all our hopes on him. We have sold Ziyech, Pulisic, CHO, Lukaku, Auba and did not take the Felix option and the replacements are not better bar Nkunku who got injured. Really worried. I am a minority here but think Poch should of taken the option on Felix. Although he was not great, he looked betre than most of our other attackers and looked like making things happen. In our next prem game our only senior striker is Broja and doubt he will start as he is returning to fitness, which means a player being played out of position. Embarrasing that we have got ourselves in this state.

Question is why are we playing them out of position?

1 minute ago, Stats said:

All the money that have spent and the squad is just not any better. They shipped most of the big earners and replaced them with unproven players. Jackson was very impressive in pre-season but it was a worry that we were pinning all our hopes on him. We have sold Ziyech, Pulisic, CHO, Lukaku, Auba and did not take the Felix option and the replacements are not better bar Nkunku who got injured. Really worried. I am a minority here but think Poch should of taken the option on Felix. Although he was not great, he looked betre than most of our other attackers and looked like making things happen. In our next prem game our only senior striker is Broja and doubt he will start as he is returning to fitness, which means a player being played out of position. Embarrasing that we have got ourselves in this stateI 

I said the same thing regarding felix we should have brought him back, now he's in Barcelona and his balling right now 

Feel the criticism towards Poch is unfair. It's Winstanley and Laurence who deserve it more for turning us into an unbalanced youth team with average players at best (signing of Mudryk alone is a sackable offence, for that money we could have signed a ready-made player). Also all the injuries probably have something to do with the owners getting rid of most backroom staff from day 1, can't really put up a fair fight with 10+ players injured constantly.

It's a shitshow from top to bottom, we have a saying "the fish starts rotting from the head" so it's the head that needs chopping first. The fact that we had 3 managers fail and a 4th one already struggling is at least some kind of indication that maybe, just MAYBE the managers are not the root cause for "coincidentally" becoming relegation fodder overnight after the new owners came in. Even Guardiola would struggle with the situation we are in, I have no doubt about it.