Chelsea 1-1 Newcastle

10 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Man, it's 23:35 here. Game is on 02:15. So 2h and 40 mins away. But it's set on forum that game is 01:15 UK time. So it shows me that game is 1h 40 mins away because software or whatever is acting like there is only one time zone. For you game is 40mins away because that's how far is 01:15 UK time and it does not recognise you are in different time zone. Understand now? 

We do not move at velocities near the speed of light when the time zone changes.

2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

We've just gone and scored 10 goals in 3 games. We couldn't do that for love or money last season.

Too bad we don't have many competitive games against 5th tier teams, we would score for fun!

I cannot believe how bad Sterling is. Wtf has happened to him. If you go backk and watch his highlights vs Wrexham too, he looks soo bad. Against fucking Wrexham man.... he can't even beat lower league players with his dribble. He has completely lost a yard of pace. Fucking tragic on thr ball. 

Edited by DDA

1 hour ago, Alabama said:

Can Pochettino start dropping Sterling...

Sterling is one of the principal exponents of our dismal failure last year and Cucu is too small, he can't make it. He looks like a cockroach chasing cats on the pitch.

Edited by cosmicway

1 hour ago, Mário César said:

I didnt expect that Sterling was so so bad

clever from city to sell him 

he had already become pretty meh for his last two years there  (compared his 3 straight great, WC years)

he was already showing laziness again (a problem at Pool for him early on) and his shooting boots were left in the locker far too often

I was hardly over the moon when we bought him, but I admit I had no clue he would be THIS poor

he is an utter liability

21 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

The pass from Maatsen was really good but also watch the pass from Casadei, every bit as good- played into a tight area but the weight of pass had to be perfect to cut out the two players.

Brilliant

Casadei will be so much better once he relaxes. Looks like he tries too hard. 

10 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Casadei will be so much better once he relaxes. Looks like he tries too hard. 

with no central mids at the club, I'm warming up to the idea that we might even keep him this year. Enzo Caicedo* Santos Casadei

3 hours ago, DDA said:

I cannot believe how bad Sterling is. Wtf has happened to him. If you go backk and watch his highlights vs Wrexham too, he looks soo bad. Against fucking Wrexham man.... he can't even beat lower league players with his dribble. He has completely lost a yard of pace. Fucking tragic on thr ball. 

Tbh I always though he was like that - at Citeh and Liverpool as well-too erratic. Can be devastating then other times leaves his brain in the dressing room