Chelsea 1-1 Newcastle

Solid showing overall. These youngster are legitimately impressive. Humphreys, Santos, Moreira, Casadei, Maatsen. All impressed me. 

One thing is for sure, though. An injection of quality in certain areas is needed. But with enough training time and match rhythm we have a serious side on our hands.

1 minute ago, Gundalf said:

Good workout, on par with a top4 team. Guys looked tired after the heavy training sessions, a bit sloppy, but building fitness. Up to the next one. 

3 games down 2 to go. Instead of using +20 players in a game now for Fulham and Dortmund we need to have Liverpool game in mind and try to get best possible 11.

After 2 academy CBs playing 90mins today I expect Silva and Colwill to get 90mins next game. James and Chilwell clearly starters as full backs as well. Kepa too.

Enzo infront and Mudryk LW and Jackson CF. This is certain I think for Pool game. 3 other players hopefully 2 new ones in Caicedo and Kudus as RW. And not sure if Nkunku starts or we add another MFer.

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Chilly is a great player. Hating on him is silly. 

image.jpeg.a4d3b1745312004d9275a18f4323489d.jpeg

And thats the problem. The one gets always defended, the other always slaughtered, when in fact both are quite similar. Cucurella is way better stats wise, just has some silly mistakes in it that he has to stop. Still not a class below Chilly posterboy. We have a serious LB problem.