Chelsea 1-1 Newcastle

18 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I would love to see Jackson and Nkunku come out of the pitch together.

Please don’t. Nkunku is best as second striker right behind a CF. He can play as lone striker and as left inside forward as well. Pls don’t put him on the right or in midfield. I do think he and Jackson can be brilliant together. we should try a 4-2-2-1-1 again

RJ-Thiago-Colwill-Chilly

——Enzo——Casadei——

Madueke——————Mudryk

——————Nkunku—————

——————Jackson—————

Super versatile can be very wide with full backs pushing up as well as very vertical with Enzo spraying it long and early for Jackson to lay it off to Nkunku. With those two being  fast, good off the ball runners as well as great on it in tight spaces we should constantly be looking to play them into feet or in behind early whenever we regain possession. risky vs teams like Man City but vs all others we should be able to slice right through opposition midfields. 

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

RJ

RJ should obviously get minutes as it is preseason but based on Malo's performances so far he should be the name assumed in the XI at RB IMO. 

Seeing Jackson, Nkunku & Mudryk all cooking with Enzo on the pitch behind them is the sexual energy I'm waiting for. It has potential to be more deadly than the Costa / Fabregas / Hazard era, in fact when you compare our squad with the 16/17 team the only two areas where we're clearly worse is the loss of Kante and Courtois.

18 hours ago, DH1988 said:

I see this as the real test of where we are as a team, very disappointed to not have the midfield sewn up already in terms of transfers. 

and a GREAT GKer!!!!

Kepa is going to fuck us up

😓