West Ham 1-1 Chelsea

James

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Felix walks back in for this one, he's apparently been unreal in training- Mudryk and Madueke to start with Datro through the middle

I won't lie, I want Felix here permanently 

You and all the knockers and whingers have got to realise, it's not happening overnight.

We won't see the real development until the 24/25 season.

We got to be patient, stop this bloody whinging this is not happening, that is not happening.

I even read one comment that said James was not up to standard since his injury, that was in his first game after a six month lay off ffs.

Just don't expect to much too soon, this season try to bed everything down, next season start gelling the squad getting the formations and personnel right.

It's going to be a bumpy ride until then, i'm being optimistic don't expect too much and give everyone a chance including Potter, Mount and Havertz.

10 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

You and all the knockers and whingers have got to realise, it's not happening overnight.

It's going to be a bumpy ride until then, i'm being optimistic don't expect too much and give everyone a chance including Potter, Mount and Havertz.

Everyone except Potter. Even Ziyech should get a chance the poor bastard. Potter will not change though, he will remain the epitomy of a wetwipe and should be gone by summer.

17 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

We won't see the real development until the 24/25 season.

We got to be patient, stop this bloody whinging this is not happening, that is not happening.

I even read one comment that said James was not up to standard since his injury, that was in his first game after a six month lay off ffs.

Just don't expect to much too soon, this season try to bed everything down, next season start gelling the squad getting the formations and personnel right.

People came with the same rhetoric about lampard. Then we sacked him , hired someone decent and became European champions the same season. Someone doing shit in the short term doesn't mean they are gonna be great one day, if anything it's an indication that they won't.

19 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

I was just gobsmacked when I saw that.

smdh

Expecting a match that’s equally as frustrating as Fulham was. I’m now confident after these last few performances that we can defend well but it’s going to be a massive struggle to score unless Felix looks as sharp as he did in his debut.

18 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Expecting a match that’s equally as frustrating as Fulham was. I’m now confident after these last few performances that we can defend well but it’s going to be a massive struggle to score unless Felix looks as sharp as he did in his debut.

Midfield will look even better with Enzo and Felix because he can lay it off to someone who knows what he's doing. Whoever SITS (if potter is competent he will do this) with Enzo will be important. I think it will be more interesting with the midfield battle, especially as Rice will want to prove his worth. 

I think it'll be a close one, I think Badman will concede his first goal. Maybe 2-1 to them or us IMO.

Europe has to be priority from now on.

1 hour ago, Blue Armour said:

Am I wrong in saying that one of the best things to look forward to in this match is the Badiashile - Silva combo, and whether they can keep a 4th consecutive clean sheet?

Dreading that we have to stick in Koulibaly against Dortmund in the first leg.

8 hours ago, Strike said:

Europe has to be priority from now on.

Dreading that we have to stick in Koulibaly against Dortmund in the first leg.

Good thing is KK is probably more suited to European football than premier league football.