West Ham 1-1 Chelsea

James

Looks like all out attack with a very risky midfield. But without Kante, Zakaria, or Kova I’m not sure any midfield is going to be “safe.”

Hopefully since Felix and Madueke are in there WH won’t be able to double or triple mark Mudryk out of the game like Fulham did.

14 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

Mason at least is dropped. Happy with the team overall, RLC is just out of desperation. 

Happy with Cucurella playing...he has been in league 3 form since we bought him, awful. Lewis Hall could be playing....  or anyone 

4 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

WH 3421

Also let's see how we set up in attack. Maybe Kai is behind Felix but maybe 424?

Kai best position is the 10, so I don't think he is playing the CF role. I reckon it may be 4231 with Felix upfront. Also not discounting 433 with Kai in the 8 or 424 as you suggest. Although to be fair, 424/4231 can be fairly fluid.