West Ham 1-1 Chelsea

James

On 05/02/2023 at 17:37, Vegetable said:

We had two weeks in Cobham before Fulham - nada. Now another week. What will we see? If we perform as usual, will people still resort to moaning Mount is shadow of himself under Lampard (no bells are ringing?) and James is out so he cannot win the games solo and that's the root cause of our poor form? Or it will cause some most die-hard process trusters to notice we have no manager and top PL is not sunday league or national teams where players will do without one? 

He had more time than any PL manager can beg for and 16(!) new players, so it's time to cut the bullshit excuses. Even our injured team is not worse, than Brighton. If this game is not the time to cut the bs and verify what the truth is, then I don't know when the time is.

I'll just paste my post from first page. I don't even want to hear Mount/Cucu/Zyiech/Kepa moaning. Send Brighton guys where they belong, get proper manager and medical staff and move on. We deserve better.

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

LOOK AT MASON MOUNT HUGGING THEM AND SMILING.. FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE CUNT. WE DIDNT WIN

Stems from Potter himself I'm afraid. I keep hoping he turns things around, but when he throws words around like 'Oh this team needs time to gel", he's basically giving excuses for his team to sit back.

Did anyone look like they wanted to win that game in the last 15 mins?

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

he drug a very meh Spuds team to within inches of winning the CL against peak der Kloppmeister Pool

Still doesn't change what I said. He also managed to lose the one horse title race in France.

The attacking players we have are fantastic, the squad is phenomenal. We have all the ingredients to be a very, very good side with Enzo, Felix, Mudryk, and Madueke in there.

But Potter looks like a ghost out there and isn’t getting ANY sustained improvement out of them. 

If Dortmund midweek goes badly we need a change. We need an accomplished manager who can develop clear attacking identity. It’s disgraceful to have such a squad and be laboring through large parts of matches like this.

Just now, whats happening said:

you can say a positive thing about every manager in the world.

me positive?

LOLOLOL

I am hyper critical of most things

it doesn't have to be Poch

hell make it Enrique

either is a VAST improvement over Potter

Potter is even worse at offence that Tuchel became

and we are not making matters better by buying some Ferraris for the fleet, but then also buying POS Hyundais too

Potter is without a doubt the worst manager we've had in a while. Definitely the worst in the past 25 years. He makes AVB look like the genius we all wanted him to be.

Edited by different level

Maybe we should just draw a line under VAR. We didn't get VAR right and it is time to turn it off and sack everybody involved, try again in another season after a huge overhaul. At the moment it adds so little value compared to the way it has ruined football - we can't even fucking celebrate half the time anymore.

The first 30 minutes were good, encouraging
and then the regular goal that was conceded and from there nothing like desire and passion. Pointless passing between Kepa, Silva and James for almost the entire second half

I can see the players have no problem with it, they greet each other and talk to each other after the match.

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

me positive?

LOLOLOL

I am hyper critical of most things

it doesn't have to be Poch

hell make it Enrique

either is a VAST improvement over Potter

Potter is even worse at offence that Tuchel became

and we are not making matters better by buying some Ferraris for the fleet, but then also buying POS Hyundais too

Poch is too much of a 'nearly man' for me.

Yes he might be better than Potter, but the problem is that 'nearly men' will tend to linger longer than they should, without accomplishing anything.

1 minute ago, Mhsc said:

Maybe we should just draw a line under VAR. We didn't get VAR right and it is time to turn it off and sack everybody involved, try again in another season after a huge overhaul. At the moment it adds so little value compared to the way it has ruined football - we can't even fucking celebrate half the time anymore.

VAR saved us from defeat.
The pen appeal was not a pen - here you could point a figure to the referee rather than the VAR for not calling for review immediately.