James

32 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Kepa 

James  Silva  Badiashile  Chilwell 

Kovacic Enzo 

Madueke Havertz Mudryk 

Felix 

Cucu may start, Chilwell only played 10 mins

I don’t understand how we can be so organized on defense and have no clue how we are going to attack? It makes watching these games frustrating.

I have always liked the idea of Mase and Conor being academy players that go on to lead the team, but that fairy tale is slowly dying for me. The last thing I want to see is the progress of these young players be stunted by homegrown players that stagnate the attack.

53 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I don’t understand how we can be so organized on defense and have no clue how we are going to attack? It makes watching these games frustrating.

Simple. 

Mendy and Koulibaly have been replaced. Jorginho has been replace. 

Hence, defense looking better. 

Mount, Gallagher, and Havertz still continue to start in attack. 

Hence, attack still shit. 

I'm not trying to hide I'm #potterout since before he was even officially appointed, but I wonder where is the more unbiased deadline by which board and his twitter fanboys are expecting to see some kind of improvement and/or at least a demo of what he is trying to implement here.

We had two weeks in Cobham before Fulham - nada. Now another week. What will we see? If we perform as usual, will people still resort to moaning Mount is shadow of himself under Lampard (no bells are ringing?) and James is out so he cannot win the games solo and that's the root cause of our poor form? Or it will cause some most die-hard process trusters to notice we have no manager and top PL is not sunday league or national teams where players will do without one? 

He had more time than any PL manager can beg for and 16(!) new players, so it's time to cut the bullshit excuses. Even our injured team is not worse, than Brighton. If this game is not the time to cut the bs and verify what the truth is, then I don't know when the time is.

Would a 4-2-3-1 work for us? 

-------------------- DDF----------------------------

Mudryk----------------------------------------Felix/Nodi

-------------------Kai(Sitting higher)--------------------

Enzo                                         Kova/Kante

With Enzo sitting higher up the field and Kai sitting more just in behind DDF. 

3 hours ago, Artandur said:

Romano now confirming that the Gala story is bull, thank god

Phew. I'll admit the move might have been good for him, but it would have been bad for us.

I'll still maintain what I said when we signed him. He still remains my most exciting signing of the Boehly era.

There's so much raw potential here., making him an unfinished product. No one knows his ceiling and that's what excites me.

It's a fact that they all struggle to score goals lately:
The Klop team is a distant memory.
Pep spanked by Spurs.
Arsenal.
Newcastle do nothing but hoof.

Only Real Madrid know how to play attacking football. They are not a team of the premier but can we copy them ?
Yesterday they were very poor againt Mallorca but that was an exception.