Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

5 minutes ago, communicate said:

I am still confused that people think our cb are awful to the point that any signing is better than ours. 

We don't need good cb. We need top commanding cb. Rather a good cb, sign a good dm play kante next to him and our defense will improve tremendously. 

I think this is Lampard's assessment of the CB situation as well. 

12 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

We didn’t have Lamps or Petr at the club back then I doubt they would have sanctioned him. Only if he was English but then he would be Pickford 

I think it has been quite clear for years that the manager does not have a lot of authority in signing player. Sure he has a voice but it needs to go through the committee of some sort. Hopefully Cech does have a big voice and knows what he is doing (we cannot yet tell as he has not been in the job long.) 

4 hours ago, King Kante said:

I think it has been quite clear for years that the manager does not have a lot of authority in signing player. Sure he has a voice but it needs to go through the committee of some sort. Hopefully Cech does have a big voice and knows what he is doing (we cannot yet tell as he has not been in the job long.) 

Sarri wanted Kepa at Napoli.

Dunk.....I so hope its BS. That is not our standard. You could get that dude Upamenaco or however his name is spelled for not much more.
Upamecano costs 60 million and he said that he will not leave this year.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Upamecano costs 60 million and he said that he will not leave this year.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Still worth it, especially compared to Dunk. I would not waste 40M on him thats for sure.

41 minutes ago, Patrick Bamford said:

I knew he was slow and not the best in 1 on 1 but that is painful. Even fails at his supposed strengths like leaderhsip, organisation of the defence and physical battles. Should stay as far away as possible. Tbf not even Rüdiger or Zouma could produce a horrorshow like that.