Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 hour ago, Jason said:

If only we had gotten Nicolo Barella under Sarri...

We tried in January 2019. If we got him back than we would not buy Kovacic 6 months later. Sarri also wanted Aouar.

Both better players than Kova tbh. Since he was the only player we could sign last summer because of the transfer ban I am not sure we would buy him in normal situation.

I wonder how we would look right now if Sarri stayed and we had no transfer ban. Pulisic would be good in his system too. And defense would be much better even with transfer ban :lol:

6 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

Chelsea have offered Batshuayi to Leeds for €25m. Leeds are considering if he fits in their spending budget this window.

If Thiago price with just one year left on contract is 30m no chance we will get 25m for Michy. And Pool dont even want to pay 30m to Bayern.

15m is realistic price for Michy.

5 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

If Thiago price with just one year left on contract is 30m no chance we will get 25m for Michy. And Pool dont even want to pay 30m to Bayern.

15m is realistic price for Michy.

20m i would say. I think age plays a major role. 

2 hours ago, Puliiszola said:

20m i would say. I think age plays a major role. 

Yep. I'd say due to age Batshuayi in three years will have more resale value than Thiago, unless he fails spectacularly at his next club.

Also need to consider the wages. Thiago as a world class player will demand two or three times more money in wages than Batshuayi, who probably wouldn't even get what he currently makes at Leeds. And anyway, what does Liverpool being too broke to buy Thiago at a more than reasonable transfer fee got to do with Batshuayi's valuation?

I do think €25M is too much for Michy but I also wouldn't be surprised if Leeds actually paid it. They have money to spend following their promotion and Michy is probably one of few strikers with big league experience they could realistically go for. I'd be happy with anything above €15M but let's hope Marina can negotiate a good price.

37 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Skysports transfer rumours page has us going for a Dunk, Stones Chilwell triple swoop. Do these people even check read their own BS? Jesus

That is a Daily Star story. Bottom tier source

30 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

You would think with all the players we need to offload and the areas we need to improve, there would be some action?

If the media is to believed we are actively working on getting rid of Emerson, Baka and Bats as well as getting in Havertz and Chillwell. Would be nice if anything would get done at some point though.

3 minutes ago, Artandur said:

If the media is to believed we are actively working on getting rid of Emerson, Baka and Bats as well as getting in Havertz and Chillwell. Would be nice if anything would get done at some point though.

20 million for each would be great business.