Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Perfect window

Buy Fofana, frenkie de jong, endrick (crazy talent), ronaldo (instead of auba or depay, he is goals guranteed which we are lacking), zaha (1 yr left on his conyract, if we get him for 15mn then worth it)

Sell or loan werner, ziyech, cho, jorginho, barkley, batshuayi, rlc, emerson, alonso, etc

New contracts for kante, mount, reece and mendy

Boehly will have a lot of work to do

10 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

The market for cbs is still decent. We can find alternatives. Also Trev, RJ and K2 can play rcb as well. It is not Fofana or bust 

An elite athlete like Fofana will allow the team to play a high-line attacking game. Fofana - Koulibaly as the outbacks gives insane recovery pace and allows the whole team to confidently push up. Playing with a Pavard or any of the alternatives, wouldn't give that security

If we get Aubameyang in and sideline Broja who wants first team football then I wouldn't blame the lad for wanting to leave for good. Aubameyang is past it. If we are going in for an OAP then just get Ronald.

20 hours ago, Amad_diallo said:

Aubameyang, deepay or zaha all three of those names I wouldn't mind at this stage,  We saw the everton game it was pretty much sterling being the focal point in attack. 

It wont work in the long run we need more attacking options the season is long and we compete on 4 fronts.  Players such as timo, odoi leaving shame it didn't work out but its problably for the best. And pulisic i'm a fan of his I think he has world class potential   but can he stay injury-free ? and havertz there's a lot of questions marks when I look at our current attackers.

Ziyech he was a superb  in ajax, but he's been way too inconsistent here in Chelsea maybe he will prove me wrong down the line if he stays who knows only god knows.
But right now we need to strengthen people brush you off when say names like Aubameyang, deepay or zaha.

Have peolpe forgot what Aubameyang did in arsenal golden boot, being compared to henry, depay rebuilding his career going to lyon staring well for barcelona before injuries, and zaha when having a good day and motivated his unstoppable.

PEA, Depay and Zaha are worse/same level as Werner, CHO and Ziyech. If that is the solution to our attacking problems then I really don't know what the question is. 

At this point of time and where  we are at   and the circumstances, any of those names that I just mentioned. Could perform better then what we currently have at our disposal, not including sterling.  Aubameyang alone is better then  ziyech, odoi and werner.

for example we say that we advance to the knockout stages in the champions league,  would you rather have aubameyang as our nr 9 or werner,broja, ? 
to me its pretty simple. Tuchel still speaks fondly about aubameyang I wonder why that is 🤔

2 minutes ago, Amad_diallo said:

At this point of time and where  we are at   and the circumstances, any of those names that I just mentioned. Could perform better then what we currently have at our disposal, not including sterling.  Aubameyang alone is better then  ziyech, odoi and werner.

for example we say that we advance to the knockout stages in the champions league,  would you rather have aubameyang as our nr 9 or werner,broja, ? 
to me its pretty simple. Tuchel still speaks fondly about aubameyang I wonder why that is 🤔

Werner over grandpa aubamayang any day , we actually smashed the CL knockouts with werner and won it , last season he did well vs Madrid too.

8 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Romano just tweeted- We are going again on Fofana with an improved bid, player wants the move, talks continue.

Hope we push it through before Spuds at the weekend. 

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Hope we push it through before Spuds at the weekend. 

Leicester under serious pressure now, not just from Fofana but the price is edging towards that price they cannot turn down, it's astronomical. 

Fofana whilst being respectful will be like a fly in the ear of the manager and board and they will crack. I think we will see a breakthrough in the next day or two, too much pressure on LC and their board to sell a player that want to be sold.

6 minutes ago, lucio said:

Werner over grandpa aubamayang any day , we actually smashed the CL knockouts with werner and won it , last season he did well vs Madrid too.

Werner had his short moments I'll give you that,  but there's a reason why we as Chelsea supporters dont mind him leaving. 

9 minutes ago, Amad_diallo said:

You mean the same Aubameyang who at the tender age of 33 years has the vast experience of 5 CL Knockout Stage Games? 
A man never having scored there against a team not named Benfica is exactly who I would be looking at in order to advance our CL title bid. 

26 minutes ago, Amad_diallo said:

He is rubbish now   really rubbish.. And it would just upset all of our players.. We don't want that kind of ego in our team any more.. Give Broja a chance. 

Edited by guddy69