The Tuchel Thread

Jase

The selection was not ideal. Alonso can not be trusted but we did enough to win the game. Choked predictably. The question for me is why he waited so long with the subs. Puli ripped telles  a new one once he came on 

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

The selection was not ideal. Alonso can not be trusted but we did enough to win the game. Choked predictably. The question for me is why he waited so long with the subs. Puli ripped telles  a new one once he came on 

Exactly.

We play good enough to get 3 points, but with mistakes like that, there's nothing we can do.

The only thing that upset me was the subs. we could make changes early 

35 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Exactly.

Pulisic and Rom didn’t get enough time to make a huge impact although Puli did more in that time than Ziyech, Werner and Alonso all did in an attacking sense.

Rom’s always going to be rusty, having been out for so long and again, there were no real clear moments where he could do anything of note in and around the box. 

There was more than enough quality in the first 2 thirds of the pitch but again, the final third, frustrating.

32 minutes ago, Mana said:

If any coach takes time to look in to Chelsea’s weaknesses, they will find out pressuring Alonso is one of our weaknesses along with Jorginho and Mendy. As much as I have grown to love Mendy, he has a mistake in him. It’s clear as day now.

Mendy is far and away from the issue. 

We saw Allison and Ederson fuck up more this season alone

Edited by MoroccanBlue

1 hour ago, Mana said:

If any coach takes time to look in to Chelsea’s weaknesses, they will find out pressuring Alonso is one of our weaknesses along with Jorginho and Mendy. As much as I have grown to love Mendy, he has a mistake in him. It’s clear as day now.

Edou really? This is the first time he made any form of mistake since the super cup 

2 hours ago, Mana said:

Yesterday was also Jorginho’s last mistake since Arsenal! Doesn’t mean he is now hardly ever going to do it again. I know he has missed pens since then but pens is still always a gamble.

People make mistakes, and we seen Kante against Arsenal made a huge error that lead to a goal. Has he done this again since? No.

We have seen Mendy do this quite a bit last season. I am NOT saying he isn’t the best keeper in Europe because of that, but I’m sorry: I’m not an idiot who turns a blind eye and just brushes things under the carpet because he’s the best keeper in Europe. Because these mistakes cost anybody league titles.

Jorginho gifted United a goal that they NEVER deserved. They never threatened us the entire game. Mendy almost did the SAME thing. And these are the SAME people who did these horrible errors before.

Lol. In a game against Man United when you know they are there to pounce on the counter attack, this isn’t the game to make poor mistakes. Granted, Mendy got lucky but if Fred scored it would had been a serious killer.

Mendy needs to cut that out. If I said that to his face he will understand. Top keepers make mistakes but not as frequent as Mendy (well except de Gea a few seasons ago) though it has improved so far this season.

Anyway discussing Mendy is one of the least of our issues at the moment, it’s the front line at the moment that’s giving us major issues.

You say his mistake could have cost us the league, well apart from Tuchel he's the main reason there's currently a title chance to blow.

When players are winning you points (sometimes single handedly) then yes you should ignore it when the very rare fuck up happens. Cech usually made atleast one big error a season (and if we're going to be technical about it his one's vs Villa and Bolton in the Avram season cost us the league), it was never held against him. 

Edited by Tomo

55 minutes ago, Jase said:

Do you want to be next? 😆

Not sure I want to be part of comuninity where there are double standards. This is what justice warriors do. I don't agree with many things he says, even yesterday but this is what forum is all about. Different opinions. Even that guy Jap Si was complete idiot but he was entertaining. Mana at least has developed critical thinking which not many people can say here.