• Kovacic
    • Ziyech
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)

Just now, DDA said:

I get what you're saying but look at Bruno Fernandes and how his performances  have changed United. 

Mason can't do that... none of them can. 

It is a bizarre argument. Mount is being tasked to played as defensive cm and you compare him to player who is given freedom to do anything he want

3 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Havertz will be fine next year as will Werner. Sometimes it needs a season. 

May be...May be not...But one thing is sure, we won't play CL anymore, not even EL. We 're getting arsenalised, like i predicted it. Overrated stars upfront and weaknesses in all the lines.

Just now, Special Juan said:

There is nothing positive what so ever to come from that.

please put this bloke out of his misery.

I agree with this. 

I don't want to see him again as Manager - the dream is a living nightmare.

I know you guys say its his own fault- but no way would he have wanted this. No way you turn down your dream job either. It's just fucking typical it doesn't work for us.

20 minutes ago, Jason said:

I swear to fucking god...we have Werner and Pulisic inside the box and we are just trying to spam high crosses into the box. I mean...WHAT THE FUCK!? ARE WE THAT FUCKING CLUELESS!?

WE NEED A REAL MANAGER!

WTF is this? You have Pulisic, Werner, Ziyech, Kovacic, Kante and play this anti-football? 

2 minutes ago, MONEYBALL said:

May be...May be not...But one thing is sure, we won't play CL anymore, not even EL. We 're getting arsenalised, like i predicted it. Overrated stars upfront and weaknesses in all the lines.

I don't think it's that bad. 

Young team, young manager- not ideal. Do you think this team would perform better under Klopp or Pep? If you do then sadly that's the problem FL has :(