• Kovacic
    • Ziyech
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)

1 minute ago, Patrick Bamford said:

I don't mind a manager having tensions with the players. I would expect that. In fact it's healthy.

But we lack ideas and creativity - worst of all worlds, cannot defend and cannot attack.

Just fucking typical this is...

1 minute ago, Milan said:

- Pochettino was 1st choice but not available

This fucking sucks.

I don't think he's that great. If honest. Let's see what he does at PSG... Probably become the best manager ever now I have said that...

Nice for kai to get an assist at least. But we have a 2 week gap (barring Morecombe) to sort some shit out and get going for a very important run of games that will likely define the season. Lampard needs to be better, the players need to be better everything needs to be better.

Callum looked good when he came on (even without the goal)

7 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Chucked over 200m at this bloke in charge and the club have every right to ask what the fuck is going on.

Game dead before 45 minutes....

Get this clown out now

Yea Frank is out of his depth but pay this man a little more respect than that. Calling him a clown is a little harsh. It just isn't working out for him... he was never ready. Let's not forget his legacy as a player and give him the respect he deserves for that and usher him out gently.

1 minute ago, Hutcho said:

Nice for kai to get an assist at least. But we have a 2 week gap (barring Morecombe) to sort some shit out and get going for a very important run of games that will likely define the season. Lampard needs to be better, the players need to be better everything needs to be better.

Callum looked good when he came on (even without the goal)

Yeah I'm shocked at today really.

I just can't see FL surviving mate. We just don't have any fight. The players need a fucking rocket.

32 minutes ago, Jason said:

I swear to fucking god...we have Werner and Pulisic inside the box and we are just trying to spam high crosses into the box. I mean...WHAT THE FUCK!? ARE WE THAT FUCKING CLUELESS!?

The tactics is just so baffling. You would have thought we would play compact, cover spaces and hit a Guardiola team who hold a lot of possession on the counter. But instead we are passing between Silva and Zouma aimlessly then we are being hit on the counter instead :doh: 

Is this not tactical naivety of the highest order? Even Ole will play on the counter and get rashford/martial running in behind.

Then when we finally manage to bypass the pressing of city, we are crossing into the box throughout. No passes in between the lines, no through balls to runners, no single linkup play.

We are now an average club and it's sad to see.

Every game is different and all that but we beat Man City back in June with this starting XI:

Kepa
Azpilicueta
Christensen
Rudiger
Alonso
Barkley
Kante
Mount
Willian
Giroud
Pulisic

But lost badly to them with this starting XI...

Mendy ***
Azpilicueta
Zouma
Silva ***
Chilwell ***
Kante
Kovacic
Mount
Ziyech ***
Werner ***
Pulisic

[*** = new signings]

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

Yea Frank is out of his depth but pay this man a little more respect than that. Calling him a clown is a little harsh. It just isn't working out for him... he was never ready. Let's not forget his legacy as a player and give him the respect he deserves for that and usher him out gently.

I respect his legacy as a player, always have done, as a manager, fucking clueless.

You can't sack someone and usher them out gently, wake up.