• Kovacic
    • Ziyech
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)

Yeah I'm shocked at today really.
I just can't see FL surviving mate. We just don't have any fight. The players need a fucking rocket.
They do.
Lampard needs to be better for sure with his tactics and decision making. But he can't do the work for them and I think it's fair to expect more from a lot of the players.

But it is a crazy season. Ole was terrible, then it was arteta, now ole is amazing and title contenders and arteta has righted the ship so I wouldn't write anything off.

He hasn't lost the dressing room which is important and he can right the ship I believe but there is a lot of work needed. I don't think they will sack him before the end of the season but we will need to start performing the next 5/10 games.

Whether we go into the January window or not though will be interesting. I doubt they'll want to chuck more money at it if they think they're gonna sack him in the spring/summer.

Only 2 passable performances (1 starter 1 sub). Pulisic and Gilmour. Rest poor again. Perhaps Mount also could be in there with a passable performance if I am honest. But again he can do better.

Not sure what is up with Werner, he looks a shadow of the player he was at Leipzig. Being used correctly or not, he has to do so much more. He looks disinterested and needs taken out of the team if I am honest. Ziyech is obviously still getting upto speed after being out. Kovacic can do so much more and another game that has passed him by. 

Lampard again with questionable subs (although Havertz did set up the CHO goal)... the constant crossing to 5 ft 7 attacking players and then continuing to do so without bringing Giroud or Abraham on. Embarrassing. If he survives January and this form continues, we will be finishing between 9th and 14th. 100%. He just said prior to the game he would stick to his ways. Stubborn and out of his depth at the moment. £200m spent and no real progress made. The sentimental value because of what he achieved here as a player and the willingness for people wanting to see him succeed was always going to be an interesting bridge to cross if this inevitably happened but 18 months later since his appointment, no clear style of play, he looks very much subdued on the touchline every time we are behind and often reacts too late to make changes as well as making hugely questionable ones.

Its got to be time that people upstairs are worrying. Aston Villa are above us with games in hand. So are Everton. West Ham are equal points. Southampton can jump over us. City just did and still have games in hand. Arsenal who had their worse ever start to a PL season (i think it was that) are 3 points behind us. 

Lots of bad performance:

Werner, he can't drift everywhere. Him and Pulisic pretty much want to play in the same area. 

Pulisic, last year with Willian as rw he coud just attack2 and attack, be aggressive,it didn't matter if he lose the ball. Defensively, He could also track back sparingly, now he need to do more defensively. 

Ziyech, unless you are messi, run back. We can't defend with 7 players against city

Kovacic, I don't see him tracking and running till late in game. 

Mount, looks overwhelmed, see above

Kante, awful on the ball, but need help defensively, we are playing city for godsake.

7 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I respect his legacy as a player, always have done, as a manager, fucking clueless.

You can't sack someone and usher them out gently, wake up.

I want him gone now. And I mean right fucking now. It's taking the piss that he is still there tbh.

Just think we should be classy in the way we get rid of him.

He deserves it.

He doesn't deserve our own fans calling him names and all that... 

It plays into the hands of our rival fans too... living up to our bad reputation.

Just now, DDA said:

I want him gone now. And I mean right fucking now. It's taking the piss that he is still there tbh.

He deserves it.

It plays into the hands of our rival fans too... living up to our bad reputation.

Don't worry Tuchel is coming.

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

He deserves it.

kick him upstairs, he is wonderful recruiter

5 minutes ago, Mana said:

It's---not really harsh though. Because you HAVE to be blunt about it. We shouldn't care what he has done as a player. That's one of the major reasons why I was pissed off Lampard became our coach. Because people will start living in the past.

Lampard is a clown (as a coach). Any other coach, would be crucified a lot more AGES ago especially after that disgusting Arsenal performance.

There is no convincing me to feel its acceptable calling one of our greatest ever players a clown because he has failed as a manager which is an extremely hard job by the way. Especially in this day and age... the age of the snowflakes. 

1 minute ago, DDA said:

There is no convincing me to feel its acceptable calling one of our greatest ever players a clown because he has failed as a manager which is an extremely hard job by the way. Especially in this day and age... the age of the snowflakes. 

Apart from the name "clown" wrongly used, the number of great aces who  failed as either managers or club presidents is infinite.