• Mount
    • Kovacic
    • Ziyech
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)

Might as well try Havertz as false 9 or something. I'm sick of seeing Werner dropping deep at times, he's just useless at that (just like he's useless as a winger)

• Like 1
  • Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus fucking christ, I still see some fans wanting to give Lampard time, showing City and Pep as an example of working together for years and working on the system and their play...

We go a goal down and fall apart. No urgency to get back into it. They scored within 2 minutes..so bad

Well tbf...despite how horrible his team is now and everything gone to shit, he still deserves credit for securing CL for another year in a season when lot of people wrote us off, after Hazard's depar

5 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Kick started Arsenal's season and now kick started City's season. We will 100% finish below them now. 

What ? You don't trust our golden boys anymore ? May you have understand today the concept of "Target man" whom Chelsea always played before. Do you understand now, Werner can't be this target man, or you need more matches to realize ?

I swear to fucking god...we have Werner and Pulisic inside the box and we are just trying to spam high crosses into the box. I mean...WHAT THE FUCK!? ARE WE THAT FUCKING CLUELESS!?

Damn even [mention=4712]Jason[/mention] is mentally breaking down. It just goes to show what Lampard has done to this football club lol.

2 minutes ago, MONEYBALL said:

What ? You don't trust our golden boys anymore ? May you have understand today the concept of "Target man" whom Chelsea always played before. Do you understand now, Werner can't be this target man, or you need more matches to realize ?

Because I definitely said we should be pinging high crosses to Werner instead of playing him through the channels. 

Annoying little runt aren't you? 

Why has he not put on Tammy or Giroud but changed out Kovacic for Havertz and Ziyech for CHO (although return from injury bit more understandable). Has no clue what hes doing. Really. With the insistence on crossing youd think Giroud or Tammy on would be the first sub.

My 7 year old boy just came in and said "That Havertz guy is trash Daddy" 

Tell me something I don't know son.

8 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I wish I had a wallet as thick as you.

It wouldn't fit in your caravan. 👍not with your ego in there as well 🤣🤣🤣

Maybe if we put more crosses in, it will start working finally?

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Why has he not put on Tammy or Giroud but changed out Kovacic for Havertz and Ziyech for CHO (although return from injury bit more understandable). Has no clue what hes doing. Really. With the insistence on crossing youd think Giroud or Tammy on would be the first sub.

Havertz is playing right now because he wont play for a while if that FA cup match is off.

I am being seriously bantered by Arsenal / United friends and family now. Gone airplane mode on my phone.

• Like 2

Anyone saw CHO deliver a high cross to Pulisic on the far post there...? :middlefinger::middlefinger::middlefinger::middlefinger::middlefinger:

Just now, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Havertz is playing right now because he wont play for a while if that FA cup match is off.

Hes not exactly going to give us much based on his contributions in recent months. Where as Giroud and Abraham have been scoring and are more applicable to the hopeful crossing of every attack. Although Havertz is tall. 

How the fuck is Mount starting every game over Billy Gilmour?

If you want to mould your team around anyone then surely you would pick Billy not Mason?

No ? Am I missing something??

• Jase changed the title to Chelsea 1-3 Man City