• Havertz (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus fucking christ, I still see some fans wanting to give Lampard time, showing City and Pep as an example of working together for years and working on the system and their play...

We go a goal down and fall apart. No urgency to get back into it. They scored within 2 minutes..so bad

Well tbf...despite how horrible his team is now and everything gone to shit, he still deserves credit for securing CL for another year in a season when lot of people wrote us off, after Hazard's depar

Just now, Special Juan said:

There is nothing positive what so ever to come from that.

please put this bloke out of his misery.

I agree with this. 

I don't want to see him again as Manager - the dream is a living nightmare.

I know you guys say its his own fault- but no way would he have wanted this. No way you turn down your dream job either. It's just fucking typical it doesn't work for us.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Jason said:

I swear to fucking god...we have Werner and Pulisic inside the box and we are just trying to spam high crosses into the box. I mean...WHAT THE FUCK!? ARE WE THAT FUCKING CLUELESS!?

WE NEED A REAL MANAGER!

WTF is this? You have Pulisic, Werner, Ziyech, Kovacic, Kante and play this anti-football? 

Pulisic  and Chilwell never gave up trying, and CHO did more in a few minutes than Ziyech did all game

Havertz also played a bit better, changed to flow of play

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, MONEYBALL said:

May be...May be not...But one thing is sure, we won't play CL anymore, not even EL. We 're getting arsenalised, like i predicted it. Overrated stars upfront and weaknesses in all the lines.

I don't think it's that bad. 

Young team, young manager- not ideal. Do you think this team would perform better under Klopp or Pep? If you do then sadly that's the problem FL has :(

What was the plan? To play in transition, what is the most important thing in playing in transition? To freaking defend, get the ball and then attack. If we can't freaking defend all this transition are bs. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Patrick Bamford said:

I don't mind a manager having tensions with the players. I would expect that. In fact it's healthy.

But we lack ideas and creativity - worst of all worlds, cannot defend and cannot attack.

Just fucking typical this is...

1 minute ago, Milan said:

- Pochettino was 1st choice but not available

This fucking sucks.

I don't think he's that great. If honest. Let's see what he does at PSG... Probably become the best manager ever now I have said that...

Nice for kai to get an assist at least. But we have a 2 week gap (barring Morecombe) to sort some shit out and get going for a very important run of games that will likely define the season. Lampard needs to be better, the players need to be better everything needs to be better.

Callum looked good when he came on (even without the goal)

• Like 2

City was sleepy in the second half but they were already 3-0 up.
This result was a near certainty.
We are unfortunately below the level of this competition.

1 minute ago, Muzchap said:

I don't think he's that great. If honest. Let's see what he does at PSG... Probably become the best manager ever now I have said that...

Poch didn't have enough tools to win a trophy with Spuds. He will have the tools at PSG and he will most likely win Ligue 1.

• Like 2

Also we should fuck the following sponsors off. We have been shit since signing with them

- Three (3)

- Yokohama

- Carabao 

Just go back to Samsung...

7 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Chucked over 200m at this bloke in charge and the club have every right to ask what the fuck is going on.

Game dead before 45 minutes....

Get this clown out now

Yea Frank is out of his depth but pay this man a little more respect than that. Calling him a clown is a little harsh. It just isn't working out for him... he was never ready. Let's not forget his legacy as a player and give him the respect he deserves for that and usher him out gently.

• Like 4
  • Jas changed the title to Chelsea 1-3 Man City