• Kovacic
    • Ziyech
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)

Just now, Mana said:

I don't rate Abraham at all...but if you rate him it's best to start him next game. This game is done unfortunately, and will knock the guy's confidence even more if he does something stupid which can lead to another City goal.

I dont rate him too much either but you cant look at Werner right now and think its helping him to be out here during this. He doesnt have tears in his eyes the way Ziyech does, but hes clearly out of it.

5 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Kick started Arsenal's season and now kick started City's season. We will 100% finish below them now. 

What ? You don't trust our golden boys anymore ? May you have understand today the concept of "Target man" whom Chelsea always played before. Do you understand now, Werner can't be this target man, or you need more matches to realize ?

I swear to fucking god...we have Werner and Pulisic inside the box and we are just trying to spam high crosses into the box. I mean...WHAT THE FUCK!? ARE WE THAT FUCKING CLUELESS!?

Damn even [mention=4712]Jason[/mention] is mentally breaking down. It just goes to show what Lampard has done to this football club lol.

2 minutes ago, MONEYBALL said:

What ? You don't trust our golden boys anymore ? May you have understand today the concept of "Target man" whom Chelsea always played before. Do you understand now, Werner can't be this target man, or you need more matches to realize ?

Because I definitely said we should be pinging high crosses to Werner instead of playing him through the channels. 

Annoying little runt aren't you? 

Why has he not put on Tammy or Giroud but changed out Kovacic for Havertz and Ziyech for CHO (although return from injury bit more understandable). Has no clue what hes doing. Really. With the insistence on crossing youd think Giroud or Tammy on would be the first sub.