• Mount
    • Kovacic
    • Ziyech
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)

No live stream but seems to be a blessing!
Last season we had fighting spirit this season all  seems to be gone!

And there goes my hope of a long term manager.

The problem with our buying strategy still continues to haunt us! Mendy as quick fix instead of fixing Kepa, Silva at his age(what were we thinking?) we need a better coach to teach them how to defend.

By the way why isn't Tomori playing? I remember him having few good performances last season? WTF happened Lampard got derailed, I thought there was a project but sudden influx of high paid players and everything changed!

And Lampard making clueless changes in the hope that he would get a result is kind of frustrating TBH

Just now, !Hazard! said:

I'm not worried for Chelsea F.C because we've got such a good, young and well-balanced squad. I can't think of a modern manager who couldn't play good, winning football with this team. From Pep, Klopp, Sarri to Mourinho and Allegri, all of them could take this group of players and make it their own team.

I am worried for Frank Lampard though. Looks like his time here is coming to an end. Only question is who's gonna replace him.

Prepare for someone interim. The real name will arrive in the summer.

Giroud has to leave the club cos' this season, he won't be as good enough to qualify the team for champion's league or FA Cup final. The same pretentrion, the same blindness for the chelsea fans than for the gooners, same desire of hype, same unnattainable aims. But third place for the londonians, is not an option. It's champion or nothing ! The tenth place...Bye, bye Giroud, we'll see you again for the match againts Athletico, your future club.

4 minutes ago, Blues11 said:

We are getting wrecked because our defense can't mark anyone and our midfield can't handle a press. Let's not blame the 3-0 score because our two wingers don't track back every single time...Everyone sucks right now just not only them. 

LoL