• Mount
    • Kovacic
    • Ziyech
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)

With all the signings and money we spent, we forgot what we really needed. A proper balanced midfield....all these guys have similar attributes and good motors but they're so bad breaking down defenses and being creative. It puts more pressure on the defense and our attacking players get less chances to do something. Literally playing three defensive midfielders and they still can't defend properly.

Just now, Laylabelle said:

We go a goal down and fall apart. No urgency to get back into it. They scored within 2 minutes..so bad

100% on Lampard

I have watch shit teams for weeks, with entire squads worth less, far less than what we got for just Hazard

show loads of spin and fight

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

We go a goal down and fall apart. No urgency to get back into it. They scored within 2 minutes..so bad

They almost scored immediately after their 3rd goal too. Complete capitulation. 

2 minutes ago, Milan said:

Jesus fucking christ, I still see some fans wanting to give Lampard time, showing City and Pep as an example of working together for years and working on the system and their play...

Last year yes..different circumstances but there's only so much learning time you can have. I think he was brought in way to soon and its a shame its gone this way..predictable but a shame 

6 minutes ago, Stats said:

We started so brightly as well then one goal conceded and we totally collapse. Really really depressing to see. Even when other teams have other players inured we are the gift that keeps on gifting.

I thought the first 10 minutes we were flying around but eventually the same flaws came to surface and all confidence was shot...

There's always one...
KDB is more creative than our whole midfield combined.
Foden is more creative than our whole midfield combined.
Gündogan is more creative than our whole midfield combined.
Even Rodri seems to be more creative than our modfield combined

Facts

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Just now, killer1257 said:

KDB is more creative than our whole midfield combined.
Foden is more creative than our whole midfield combined.
Gündogan is more creative than our whole midfield combined.
Even Rodri seems to be more creative than our modfield combined

Facts

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

First, you have always said things will improve when Ziyech gets back. Now that he's back and things are still shit, you now say it's because we have a rubbish midfield basically. If we get a creative midfielder next and things still don't improve, then what? Are you gonna question why we're playing with 4 defenders!?

2 minutes ago, Milan said:

Honestly, I am sick of the Lampard's look. Sitting there, arms folded, that grin. Fucking hell he is STILL the manager. He wants his players to play for the badge. Same should apply to him,

My P.E. Teacher in school used to be more motivating. And he was an old sob anxiously waiting for his pension.