• Havertz (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus fucking christ, I still see some fans wanting to give Lampard time, showing City and Pep as an example of working together for years and working on the system and their play...

We go a goal down and fall apart. No urgency to get back into it. They scored within 2 minutes..so bad

Well tbf...despite how horrible his team is now and everything gone to shit, he still deserves credit for securing CL for another year in a season when lot of people wrote us off, after Hazard's depar

3 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Some were saying Lampard was just reaping the benefits of Sarri's work for first few months. Looks like that was actually true

Nah, we played city much better than this twice last yea. They also played false 9.

There's always one...
KDB is more creative than our whole midfield combined.
Foden is more creative than our whole midfield combined.
Gündogan is more creative than our whole midfield combined.
Even Rodri seems to be more creative than our modfield combined

Facts

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Chelsea is NOT a 'learn on the job' club

Been fecking saying this all last season.

Honestly, I am sick of the Lampard's look. Sitting there, arms folded, that grin. Fucking hell he is STILL the manager. He wants his players to play for the badge. Same should apply to him,

• Like 4
Just now, killer1257 said:

KDB is more creative than our whole midfield combined.
Foden is more creative than our whole midfield combined.
Gündogan is more creative than our whole midfield combined.
Even Rodri seems to be more creative than our modfield combined

Facts

First, you have always said things will improve when Ziyech gets back. Now that he's back and things are still shit, you now say it's because we have a rubbish midfield basically. If we get a creative midfielder next and things still don't improve, then what? Are you gonna question why we're playing with 4 defenders!?

Sloppy passing, low on confidence. It's been like this since forever now.

Yes, Lampard is shit. But it‘s also true that Kante is playing an absolute shower of shit.

Bring back Kepa, at least we got a coach then.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Milan said:

Honestly, I am sick of the Lampard's look. Sitting there, arms folded, that grin. Fucking hell he is STILL the manager. He wants his players to play for the badge. Same should apply to him,

My P.E. Teacher in school used to be more motivating. And he was an old sob anxiously waiting for his pension.

1 minute ago, ZaynChelsea said:

Yes, Lampard is shit. But it‘s also true that Kante is playing an absolute shower of shit.

Bring back Kepa, at least we got a coach then.

:lol:

I'm looking at [mention=6611]killer1257[/mention] comments and all I can do is laugh. It is beyond delusion to still defend Lampard and only blame the players.

First, you have always said things will improve when Ziyech gets back. Now that he's back and things are still shit, you now say it's because we have a rubbish midfield basically. If we get a creative midfielder next and things still don't improve, then what? Are you gonna question why we're playing with 4 defenders!?

5 days training. Pulisic has been training now for weeks injury free and he is still not at his best.

I have been saying that we lack creativity since last season. Only Billy solved that issue for three matches last season. Apart from that, we lack creativity big time. Bruno fernandes would solve our issues, KDB would solve that, Gündogan and Foden too.

Just now, killer1257 said:

5 days training. Pulisic has been training now for weeks injury free and he is still not at his best.

I have been saying that we lack creativity since last season. Only Billy solved that issue for three matches last season. Apart from that, we lack creativity big time. Bruno fernandes would solve our issues, KDB would solve that, Gündogan and Foden too.

If you're gonna trot out those "reasons", then I'd rather you do it from the start as opposed to suddenly trot them out once your initial reasons go out of the window.

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

Bruno Fernandes wouldn’t turn Lampard into a PL standard coach 

• Like 2

It’s depressing that everyone is progressing except us, I guess sometimes you have to hit rock bottom for progress to ensue

It‘s amazing what Ole Gunnar Solskjaer gets slagged for and how Lampard is still getting the easy ride in England. Talk about equality.

• Like 3
  • Jase changed the title to Chelsea 1-3 Man City