• Ziyech
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)

Just now, communicate said:

Please track back, we are playing city for godsake not wba

We are getting wrecked because our defense can't mark anyone and our midfield can't handle a press. Let's not blame the 3-0 score because our two wingers don't track back every single time...Everyone sucks right now just not only them. 

1 minute ago, ZaynChelsea said:

That‘s the kind of performance that leads to a manager‘s sacking

Lampard is different from other coaches. He has that backing no other coach has got. It has to be extremely bad for the club to sack him. Something like fighting relegation 

Just now, Milan said:

By the way, you know I like corresponding fixtures comparisons - 

We have the very same amount of numbers like last season in these fixtures. 0 progress.

In fact its a serious decline when you take this summers investments into account. 

1 minute ago, milka said:

This performance and the Arsenal performance are some of the most horrendous, disgraceful games I’ve seen from Chelsea in years.

I love Lampard   but  must take responsibility 

Same problem. Winger need to track back against good team. 

I tell you what really concerns me... is that we spent soo much money in the summer and we still don't have ourselves a proper CM who can control the game and pick a pass with World class vision. 

Embarrassing.

I'm not worried for Chelsea F.C because we've got such a good, young and well-balanced squad. I can't think of a modern manager who couldn't play good, winning football with this team. From Pep, Klopp, Sarri to Mourinho and Allegri, all of them could take this group of players and make it their own team.

I am worried for Frank Lampard though. Looks like his time here is coming to an end. Only question is who's gonna replace him.

I remember it was still somewhat taboo to say frank was an average manager around October/November. Dismissed as some sort of hater.

Now the easy run in is finished an we have had 5/6 games of good teams its good to see that kind of gatekeeping is in the past. The shoe is on the other foot now.

Those two dreadful games against sevilla and united were certainly building platforms for attacking football just as bad.

Sorry Frank, I can't see you going anywhere. I can't see us getting past Atleti or top 4.

Such a shame we missed out on Poch like when we missed out on Klopp as we get Jose got too long

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk