• Kante
    • Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Abraham
    • Emerson (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

Azpi might not be as good going forward as James but he gets too much undeserved stick. James is the better crosser but Azpi is the better passer.
In what regard is Azpi a better passer than RJ? RJ this season has a better pass percentage than Azpi last season. I don't think that Azpi plays fabrepasses

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

49 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Hope Lampard has the balls to give Livramento a chance. He already has 7 assists

Naturally it would be Azpi but after seeing how random Liverpool kids no one ever heard of replaced VVD, TAA why not?

2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

In what regard is Azpi a better passer than RJ? RJ this season has a better pass percentage than Azpi last season. I don't think that Azpi plays fabrepasses

And James plays Fabregas-esque passes?

No one said anything about Azpi playing Fabregas-esque passes anyway. 

The passing % doesn't tell anything as well, because someone's can be higher than another person's if the former only passes to a nearby teammate for example or if one takes more risks than the other. 

13 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Naturally it would be Azpi but after seeing how random Liverpool kids no one ever heard of replaced VVD, TAA why not?

Pretty sure Klopp has played those "random Liverpool kids no one ever heard of" in cup games before. 

Also, it's funny how people have been criticizing Lampard and saying this is a must win game but wants to play an 18-year-old in such a high pressure game. If it doesn't work out well and we lose, people will jump even more on Lampard...

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

Also, it's funny how people have been criticizing Lampard and saying this is a must win game but wants to play an 18-year-old in such a high pressure game. If it doesn't work out well and we lose, people will jump even more on Lampard...

Plastic fans... What can you expect :ph34r::lol:

19 minutes ago, Jason said:

Pretty sure Klopp has played those "random Liverpool kids no one ever heard of" in cup games before. 

And Livramento!

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

Lampard will play Azpi, I know.
But Livramento is close to breaking an assist record at the beginning of the season. He can't do more than that.

Azpi is horrific at going forward.
I know many of TC will say that when we will not produce that many chances the next couple of matches, they will say Lampard is the worst offensive coach of all time blabla. One reason why our next matches from an offensive point of view will be bad is that Azpi is playing.

Or maybe Lampard should create tactics outside of crossing from James...

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

IIRC, Gilmour got some stick when Lampard brought him on in that 2-2 draw with Sheffield United last season.

I remember he got a bit of a slaughtering after the United cup game!

Although that said while i certainly wouldn't start Livramento i wouldn't be against putting him as a wildcard #2  if James is out for a while if Lampard or especially Jody feel he's ready, this time last year the exact same situation arrised with RJ injury and we drafted in Lamptey in a certain fixtures we have coming up.

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

I remember he got a bit of a slaughtering after the United cup game!

Although that said while i certainly wouldn't start Livramento i wouldn't be against putting him as a wildcard #2  if James is out for a while if Lampard or especially Jody feel he's ready, this time last year the exact same situation arrised with RJ injury and we drafted in Lamptey in a certain fixtures we have coming up.

I can see Livramento being called to the first team as backup for the upcoming games, if James has to sit out for awhile, but I highly doubt he'll play on Monday when he just played on Friday and not sure if he can just jump from one team bubble to another on such short notice. 

Anyone else struggling to motivate themselves for this one? As much as we banter Moyes for his United failure his WHU side are starting to resemble his best Everton teams and they were cunts to play against. 

Even on form i'd be wary of this one, on recent form it's got a frustrating night written all over it!

8 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Anyone else struggling to motivate themselves for this one? As much as we banter Moyes for his United failure his WHU side are starting to resemble his best Everton teams and they were cunts to play against. 

Even on form i'd be wary of this one, on recent form it's got a frustrating night written all over it!

Think everyone given the lack of optimism in this thread. 

We are due a big win. 

15 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Reece James not being fit has kind of killed it for me. That, and Ziyech not being available.

December looks like the month to fuck up Chelsea's season from the looks of it.

16 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Is this the first time you're being pessimistic? :lol: 

We better beat West Ham because you know how the next match goes. 

Arse will be on the brink of sacking Arteta, in relegation form, their fans calling in meltdown, losing game after game in humiliating fashion, missing key players. You all know what that means whenever Chelsea plays a team like that. 😂

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

We better beat West Ham because you know how the next match goes. 

Arse will be on the brink of sacking Arteta, in relegation form, their fans calling in meltdown, losing game after game in humiliating fashion, missing key players. You all know what that means whenever Chelsea plays a team like that. 😂

I'm expecting it but if we don't win against West Ham we'll also be on a shite run soooooo...could go either way lol.

7 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Liverpool has an elite squad around this unheard of player and they play to protect the kid.