• Havertz (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

When everyone is fit I want us to play this:

Mendy 

James Zouma Silva Chilwell 

Kante 

Ziyech    Kovacic 

CHO   Giroud    Pulisic 

German boys don't deserve starting spot for a while. 

No one is speaking about this but we have huge midfield issues. No creativity at all! I genuinely think that Barkley and Gallagher should be starters here. 

29 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

When everyone is fit I want us to play this:

Mendy 

James Zouma Silva Chilwell 

Kante 

Ziyech    Kovacic 

CHO   Giroud    Pulisic 

German boys don't deserve starting spot for a while. 

No one is speaking about this but we have huge midfield issues. No creativity at all! I genuinely think that Barkley and Gallagher should be starters here. 

You might want to play that on FIFA or Football Manager. 

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

You might want to play that on FIFA or Football Manager. 

What is the issue? Ziyech played many, many games in this position for Ajax and Morocco. And for a change we would have a creative midfielder. 

Giroud has amazing goalscoring record and works great with pacy wingers like Mbappe for France. Ofc you can put Werner for Olie I think he would be much better as CF but in terms of midfielders and wingers I think this is our best option.

I couldn't see the Wolves game live, but watching the highlights, the game seemed symptomatic of our worst games from last season.

Fail to put the game to bed, put more pressure on ourselves, and crumble when the opposition attacks.

Even with improvement in defensive personnel, we are clearly subject to the same problems.

Hopefully Ziyech makes a return, because he is crucial to the wing play we employ.

Not enough attacking threat from the middle of the park...looking at Mount/Havertz/Kovacic.

Said it before, but in hindsight we should have retained one of Barkley/RLC, if we were going to play 4-3-3.

Already put the wolves game behind me, just like I did for the Everton one.

We lost a couple of dodgy away games., so be it.

Earlier in the season everyone was mocking United while we were cruising, and now they have a chance to go ahead

Expect chaos to hit the other teams as well. Nothing is set.

Let's win our next game.

5 hours ago, Azul said:

Bench Kai and Werner, they need to know that there are consequences for such performances. It'll send out a serious message to the rest of the team as well

i really doubt Lamps will bench them, the problem is not just them, too many underperforming players right now, i never imagined Ziyech, Puli and CHO injuries would hit us this bad, also Mendy conceding 3 goals in back to back games is worrying, i'm not going to press the panic button just yet, but if we drop points to West Ham heads need to roll, and i dont see Lamps lasting too long if this keeps up. fuckkkkkkk