• Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Abraham
    • Emerson (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

2 hours ago, killer1257 said:

I just think that Rice and Soucek will give our poor midfield many problems. In recent matches without Ziyech, James was our main attacking threat. Now, he is injured as well. Azpi is garbage at going forward. So our poor attackers will have almost zero help from our midfield and fullbacks. I expect a really tough match.

Maybe CHO plays and I get more confident before the match, but right now I am very pessimistic. This is the PL. West Ham has a very good squad.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Where is this "poor midfield" stuff coming from? This is now twice in 2 days you've said this. Our midfield has been class up until these last two matches just like the rest of the team.

I agree that this will probably be an annoyingly tough match because WH are in great form but you're going a bit overboard with underrating our players. 

I'm much more worried about the workhorses Antonio & Bowen than I am about the midfield. They'll be under instructions from Moyes to sprint at our CB's as often as possible.

1 hour ago, kellzfresh said:

Chelsea don't lose 3 premier league games in a row, its not our way. 

The last time we lost 3 league games in a row was back in the 'Mourinho Season', which funnily enough also included a loss to West Ham, but at the start of the run instead. Otherwise, you would have to go all the way back to 1999 for last time we lost 3 consecutive games in the Premier League. Don't think Lampard is too keen to have that record, that's for sure.

39 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Where is this "poor midfield" stuff coming from? This is now twice in 2 days you've said this. Our midfield has been class up until these last two matches just like the rest of the team.

I agree that this will probably be an annoyingly tough match because WH are in great form but you're going a bit overboard with underrating our players. 

I'm much more worried about the workhorses Antonio & Bowen than I am about the midfield. They'll be under instructions from Moyes to sprint at our CB's as often as possible.

Revising history is a common thing on TC. 

I think our midfield is quite overrated apart from Kante. Our only really creative player is Billy and he rarely plays. I never expect from Mount, Jorgi and Kova to create many chances. We always relied on one creative player over the past and that was Cesc back in the day. Nowadays, our wingers have to be on their A game to create something on their own

Yes, I agree that for instance Antonio will be difficult to handle, but Silva and Zouma should be competent enough to handle the situation.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

No Antonio who is their most dangerous attacker and they have 50 year old tortious Mark Noble in midfield.

If we don't bounce back and win this at home, after two embarrassing results, and with a full week to rest up then the whole team should be sacked.