• Kovacic
    • Werner
    • Ziyech
    • Abraham
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

if we look at it as a long process, Lamps has now sorted the defence (arguably the best in the league atm)

now we need our crazy offensive talent to come to the fore 

They definitely will...just praying they stay fit...

1 minute ago, Johnnyeye said:

Mourinho masterclass for sure, what a joke.

You just know it, they wont mention the ref, wont mention the majority of the game was in our control, wont mention they created very close to nothing all game. Wont mention how son and kane were nowhere to be seen.

That was a first. Watched the game while in the stands on my phone at a Jaguars vs Browns game. I forgot how much I enjoy being in a stadium. I hope that you people that attend games get back to the Bridge soon.

1 minute ago, Patrick Bamford said:

We can't  score against top 6/higher level teams.

Sure we can, we just dont take our chances. Should have won vs udt but we didnt get the most obvious pen, Tammy should have scored at least 1 today.

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

They are waxing lyrical over this point for Spurs, I don't get it, they didn't have shot in the second half and Kane and Son touched the fucking ball less than me.

Eng footy media....being biased is the name of the game.

We still need Pulisic at his best and Havertz as midfielder to create enough chances for our strikers.
Mount Kovacic and Kante will never create enough good quality chances to beat big teams consistently.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Tbf it wasn't the attacking shit show sevilla and united was.

Had a couple of good chances from crosses and ziyech had a decent chance to shoot in the box. Mount forced a good save from the edge of the box.

Ziyech simply played poor and with no pulsiic or havertz the creativity fell to him.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

Based on today's evidence, the finishing touch just wasn't quite there. As long as we continue to create chances in these games, the goals will come. 

What chances? Crosses and Mount shot from 30m?

We did not have good offensive game.

Ziyech and Tammy were horrible and Timo average. 

Against Sevilla and United we also did not create anything. All 3 games were painful to watch! 

8 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

What chances? Crosses and Mount shot from 30m?

We did not have good offensive game.

Ziyech and Tammy were horrible and Timo average. 

Against Sevilla and United we also did not create anything. All 3 games were painful to watch! 

You're making it out like Spurs are some mugs that didn't just hold the best attacking team in the league to 0 goals the week before. :lol:

Werner inches offsides

Ziyech missing that chance in the box. 

2-3 crosses Tammy should of made contact with. 

Those are 4-5 chances off the top of my head where on another day we could of scored. 

Before today I was skeptical about how much noise a couple thousand people make in a stadium. Jaguars stadium (TIAA field) holds 67,100 and with only a few thousand today, it makes a significant sound. From our seats today you can see how few fans are here.

2DcNaK5.jpg

I think even a small amount of fans at EPL games will give the home team a boost.