• Kovacic
    • Werner
    • Ziyech
    • Abraham
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

Tammy is beyond awful, i can't fault Giroud for that miss, how can he have any confidence if he doesn't come on sooner? Lamps brought him on too late. I love our new defense and GK, another clean sheet, but shame we couldn't beat these cunts. Fuck Tierney, absolute bellend and shit ref, fuck off.

He is not built for these big games as of yet imo, either Werner or Giroud had to play striker. Also it doesnt matter whom is the ref, the agenda comea from higher ups, the refs simply doing their bidding.

not going to dwell much

nothing else we can do as we had 4 great chances

Giroud need to play more

if he was 29yo he would be everyday starter

and is , like Thiago, a genetic freak

needs more game time

and we are INSANE if he let him go in January

3 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

Tammy is beyond awful, i can't fault Giroud for that miss, how can he have any confidence if he doesn't come on sooner?

That is kinda contradicting when he went and scored a header out of nothing at Rennes. 

not going to dwell much
nothing else we can do as we had 4 great chances
Giroud need to play more
if he was 29yo he would be everyday starter
and is , like Thiago, a genetic freak
needs more game time
and we are INSANE if he let him go in January
Problem is that Giroud is only good for certain teams. If that was a more offensive team, he would have been useless.
We have three strikers, who have completely different strengths and weaknesses lol

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

He is not built for these big games as of yet imo, either Werner or Giroud had to play striker. Also it doesnt matter whom is the ref, the agenda comea from higher ups, the refs simply doing their bidding.
Frank deserves the blame there.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Seesshh....Spurs were awful in that second half, just sitting back like a boring West Ham side.

I know Frank kept Tammy on to press the opposition and attack on the counter, but the way Spurs were sitting back for the majority of 45-70 minute of the game, we could have had Giroud on sooner, especially at the end of the crosses from James.

Disappointed at the lack of 3 points,..it would have been a well deserved advantage at this stage of the season, but good that we prevented from Spurs getting further ahead.

I would have smashed my screen if Zouma's mistake had led to a goal in the end.

Referee was a freaking dumbass.

Just now, Atomiswave said:

Now get your stinky asses back to north you fucking cheating cunts.....we were better, created much more though not at our best. Go on fuck off

they really did not cheat

the ref gifted them

I saw little to no dirty play (for a change)