• Kovacic
    • Werner
    • Ziyech
    • Abraham
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

1 minute ago, Jason said:

That is kinda contradicting when he went and scored a header out of nothing at Rennes. 

contradicting is watching Tammy playing for as long as he did, and Werner being subbed instead of him, Tammy couldn't hit a barn door even if his life depended on it.

2 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Frank deserves the blame there.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

He deserves stick for his subs I agree

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

they really did not cheat

the ref gifted them

I saw little to no dirty play (for a change)

They didnt have to, the ref did that for them

I never want to see people come at me, whenever I criticise Abraham again. He cost us the game, if Giroud or Werner started as a striker then we could have won the game for sure. 

I don't blame Lampard though, because Tammy was in good form. However we all know Abraham chokes in big games. He done it last season as well, he's simply not ready for Chelsea.

2 minutes ago, Milan said:

One can only hope Spurs' schedule list will kill them off. And Lampard will return with his more attacking minded side. Today's game was meh. Just meh. Wonder how we will be set up at Sevilla.

I'm curious about the Spurs-Arsenal match.

Two sides that like to park the bus. Only problem is one side is slightly more stupid.

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

they really did not cheat

the ref gifted them

I saw little to no dirty play (for a change)

that game in 15/16 at the Bridge was a proper disgrace tough, fucking criminal. Thank God Clattenburg has left UK, another joke of a ref.

If this was a title race in late March ok maybe two points dropped as we were clearly the better team, but now it is too early, it is a draw that won't mean that much in the grand scheme of things IMHO.

I'm taking the positives, another clean sheet and a very solid display in midfield, shout out to Thiago Silva and Kovacic great game from both of them. Mendy rock solid as he's always been since coming here and I feel Giroud would have taken at least one of Tammy's chances, the headers I mean. Reece and Ziyech not the best of games, but as I said we're massively improving as a team with every week passing by and that's w/o two of our best players Havertz and Pulisic that have not yet been integrated in the first team and our centre forward still playing on the wing.

Up the Chels!!!

1 minute ago, Milan said:

I just saw Lampard's pre-match comment re Havertz - 

Havertz is getting fitness after having pretty heavy symptoms of Covid.

Heavy symptoms. Fingers crossed he will be back to his usual self soon!

fuck Covid, this year has been a disaster, so many lives lost and so many infected.

4 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

He deserves stick for his subs I agree

They didnt have to, the ref did that for them

that is what I said

only really unhappy takeaway for me is Tammy, who should have been pulled at HT or 55, 60 minutes in

Son and Kane are the best duo in the premier league atm and they didnt create anything all game. We played them really well i thought. We controlled most of the match and should have won it, really we should have had. Lets see what the media says now.

Son and Kane more or less irrelevant today defense really coming together.  Commentators talking that Kane is currently best striker in the world and hardly seemed a threat today.  Does feel like we left two points on the table though several wasted opportunities.