• Mount
    • Kovacic
    • Werner
    • Ziyech
    • Abraham
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

Ref made it very tricky but they never troubled us til zouma (lol). Shows how far we have come that we are very solid in defence now which is a great thing. Draw doesn't bother me. Would have been fantastic to win but draw isn't the end of the world.

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

Zouma's brain fart almost ruining everything, wtf was he thinking?

no idea BUT the new, less hateful Vesper isnt not going to dwell, he was great otherwise and it did not (thank fuck) cost us

1 minute ago, fmsch24 said:

The POS ref was biased from the beginning every time a Spurs player falls they get a foul and Chelsea gets carded, it’s as if they’re afraid of being criticized by Jose. 

Has nothing to do with Jose, Jose himself got it up the ass when he was here. Its about spurs being a darling, about stinking Kane who can do no wrong.

Tammy is beyond awful, i can't fault Giroud for that miss, how can he have any confidence if he doesn't come on sooner? Lamps brought him on too late. I love our new defense and GK, another clean sheet, but shame we couldn't beat these cunts. Fuck Tierney, absolute bellend and shit ref, fuck off.

I thought Tammy was invicible today, should have put giroud on earlier. Werner was kinda forcing things to happen, which in result ended up with nothing positive happening. The hunger was there but it was he was like trying to hard... is trying to hard even bad? I dunno im rambling...