• Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Havertz
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Mount (sub)
    • Ziyech (sub)

Sit deep and hit them on the counter with pulisic and Werner. Like what they did to us in the first game of the season. The issue is whether we can get the ball through midfield quick enough. Which is why I'd love to see us go 4-3-3 but I doubt we will. Kova starting would be nice to help in transition and he's the only one who I feel can beat the press in midfield.

2 hours ago, killer1257 said:

Sadly, Pogba is probably not starting, so one of their main weaknesses will not play.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

damn maguire and pogba not starting seriously strengthens them. Both take eternities on the ball and have been dispossessed by pressing even from poor teams like Crystal Palace or Westham. On the other hand they dont really get the ball up to Fernandes and their pacehwores up front without Pogba.Mctominay/Matic/fred are hopelessly average passers and not exactly press resistant either. Lets hope Matic has an extreme off day like he always used to for us in big games.

Let's do the simple thing right and we have a chance. Lets have Odio start on the right side instead of Mount, Kovavic in the middle along with Kante, start with Giroud for first 45 and then Werner as the first change. 

Mendy

James - Silva - Tomori - Chilwell

Kovacic - Kante

Odio - Havertz - Pulisic

Giroud 

6 hours ago, Jason said:

Wouldn't necessarily be unhappy if we get a point here but in the bigger picture, we have only 3 wins from 8 games this season. It feels like we could enter a dangerous territory the longer that record is stuck at 3 wins. So, a win on Saturday may be needed...

A point won't be the worst thing here even though we could do with a win.

The two after that however fall into the must win category regardless of Sundays result.

A point won't be the worst thing here even though we could do with a win.
The two after that however fall into the must win category regardless of Sundays result.
Yeah a draw is perfectly acceptable away from home at old Trafford however off the back of the Southampton draw it'll add unnecessary pressure for the 2 after.

Be great if we could beat united as that'd be a real statement to make for the rest of the league and could kick us on.

Im struggling to muster up the optimism where a positive result could be on the cards. Can see us having a lot of possession and squandering chances and being hit on the break a couple of times. Lets hope the boys make me EAT MY THOUGHTS

Draw good result? Palace won there and Spurs smashed them 1:6.
Liverpool lost 7-2 does that make them an easy game?
We drew at home vs Southampton does that make us an easy game for them?
West Brom drew with us 3 3 does that make them a difficult game all of a sudden.

Its a 2 game sample size which means very little. come kick off.

25 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

Liverpool lost 7-2 does that make them an easy game?
We drew at home vs Southampton does that make us an easy game for them?
West Brom drew with us 3 3 does that make them a difficult game all of a sudden.

Its a 2 game sample size which means very little. come kick off.

I did not say it is a easy game but if they lost first two games at home I cannot see why we cant win there as well.

I will not be happy with draw we should go for a win, this is all I am saying.

On 20/10/2020 at 11:31 PM, Vesper said:

Lamps is my number one concern. He is in over his head atm. He does crazy things.

Zouma terrifies me. I wish Rudiger would get a run of games with Thiago.

I hate the Kante/Jorgi double pivot.

God help us if Chilwell goes down.

Mount should NEVER play winger again.

Kepa should be removed to the U23's.

Am oki with the rest.

My sentiments exactly.

I've postd about my fear of Zoumaas well, i've asked whats happene to Rudi?

Lamps is not going with Kante/Kova

As regards to mount i like him, but he aint no winger, also why the fuck was Pulisic put out on the right to accomodate Mount? for the 10 minutes Puli was used on the left he came to life he terrified the Sevilla defence, then I can only assume that for whatever reason Lamps put him back on the right.

But this is the team I think he will pick, just on that subject is Thiago going to be ok for this game? looks like he had a porblem before the Sevilla game, and 2 games in 4 days.

Mendy

Dave Thiago? Zouma Chilwell

Kante Jorginho

Mount Havertz Pulisic

Werner

Even with that team i'm not going to panic, I think we can get a result, too many seem to think that Manure are the 2nd coming.

Not me 1-2 KTBFFH