• Mount (sub)
    • Ziyech (sub)

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well thanks for the depressing conversation guys and gals. I'm happy with the result - we have stopped leaking stupid goals and the team looks more organised. Lots of new players all needing

I genuinely think Frank should be given the season at the very least. He's owed that after bringing many fantastic players to the club.  You'd hope that playing with 5 defenders and a better goal

I know Spurs had luck in their favour with United going down to 10 men but even before Martial was sent off, Spurs were 2-1 up and were quite dominant. They controlled the midfield and was able to dea

Posted Images

It looks solid, it will work if it's a 3-5-2. I just hope that Havertz play's as a CAM instead of a winger
I imagine havertz and pulisic will play close to Werner which could work nice. The width will be from chilly B and reece.

I like it and should be a real danger when counter attacking
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Hutcho said:

I imagine havertz and pulisic will play close to Werner which could work nice. The width will be from chilly B and reece.

In theory this formation looks very solid, I have high hopes especially after seeing Man UTD's line-up.

3 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

Or Havertz as false 9? We need Werner or Pulisic making runs at Shaw, he's their liability number 1