• Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • James (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

1 hour ago, Kicker Conspiracy said:

Count your blessings, mate.

In Amsterdam VAR disallowed an Ajax goal which was absolutely onside.

Yesterday Chelsea's second goal was offside

5dc2817ec2300_offsidegoal.jpg.8260d209f144f6a32aaadb89ec41e9ae.jpg

Then two red cards and a penalty against Ajax within 10 seconds. (and our defence centre is suspended in the next game).

Budgets in 2019.  Chelsea 500 million euro. Ajax 100 million euro., 

And still you ask, Who bribed the ref ?.

If we had bribed the ref he sure as hell would have let Azpi's winner stand.

Also that picture does not proof anything. First, one does not see the ball properly so the timing could be off, second it was checked by VAR, third the lifted heelmof the defender looks over the red line. I guess both teams can be somewhat content with the result and still can advance on own accord

1 hour ago, Kicker Conspiracy said:

Count your blessings, mate.

In Amsterdam VAR disallowed an Ajax goal which was absolutely onside.

Yesterday Chelsea's second goal was offside

5dc2817ec2300_offsidegoal.jpg.8260d209f144f6a32aaadb89ec41e9ae.jpg

Then two red cards and a penalty against Ajax within 10 seconds. (and our defence centre is suspended in the next game).

Budgets in 2019.  Chelsea 500 million euro. Ajax 100 million euro., 

And still you ask, Who bribed the ref ?.

just let it go mate, no one is bribing refs here, we all know VAR is a shit show, i understand you are feeling bitter and hard done by, we've been on wrong receiving end of shit VAR decisions too, and it won't end here for sure unless something changes. Cheers

What a bloody bizarre insane match last night,1-4 down we looked proper doomed but a great comeback,maybe born of Ajax’s ‘arguably’ deserved sendings off.Our defending especially in the first half was poor but naming names is not how i roll as many people can vouch for.I still trust Lampard and what he’s doing here.This champions league campaign might be a step too far for us,but let’s embrace it until we are eliminated 

onwards and upwards :cig:

3 hours ago, RoyalBlues said:

Obviously. If you read my post carefully, I am never saying something like: "we better go to EL than advanced to the next CL round". I just said I won't even mad if we don't qualify in the end, and the chance to win the silverware is better there. Don't see anything wrong with that. Never in a brink moment I am wishing this team to fail so that I am feeling better, lol. Cut me, and I bleed blue.

With the performance like yesterday, we don't have any chance against better ones. Remind you all we're going 1-4 down first. We need to improve and strengthening the squad. As of today we're far from super team, and we cannot beat every team.

Fair enough, but personally I believe a quarter or especially semi of the CL is a better achievement than winning the EL.

Of course we won't stand a chance against a better team playing like we did yesterday but we very much stand a chance if we play like we did against Liverpool in Istanbul or Stamford Bridge (but take our chances better). A kind last 16 draw to get ourselves in the quarters and you just never know.

There's no chance of the PL because we won't have the consistency over 38 games, but in the CL I can never rule it out, we have the quality to hurt anyone and if our good games fall on the night of the ties you just never know.

2 hours ago, Kicker Conspiracy said:

To put things clear, I don't think the ref was bribed.

I only responded to Manpe, who suggested that the ref was bribed because he only added 4 minutes extra time.

Don't worry, i'm not bitter. Ofcourse i never expected that Ajax would lose after scoring the fourth goal in the 55th minute.

I'm only bitter from the fact that normally I would have been at Stamford Bridge to witness this spectacular game, if UEFA didn't ruled against it.

I'm really proud on my team, even with 9 we were still trying to win the match. It is maybe naive and unprofessional. (this where Ajax stands for).

Also i admired Chelsea's resilience, its great to see a team that doesn't throw the towel but still fights against all odds.

Afterall it was a match I'll remember for a long time,  And hopefully both Chelsea and Ajax qualify for the second round.

And this year Chelsea is  definitely my favorable team in the EPL. 

sorry mate, i didnt read Manpe's post before replying to you, but anyway it was a great match from both teams and if Ajax didnt have those 2 players sent off who knows what could have happened, football is a crazy game. Maybe Veltman's sending off was harsh, but in Blind's case it was a 2nd yellow all day long. VAR is too inconsistent, with too many mistakes, and it takes away the natural flow of the game.

VAR is good if used at minimum. 

That it interrumps the game that is a fact and because of that minimum use should be the best way for now. 

I wanted in the past like a challenge. That each team will have one review per half. 

After that it is not used and whatever the ref says it's final. 

15 hours ago, milan.cech said:

The first 55 minutes showed clearly we still need to spend big on the PROPER targets. Not one doubt.

Yup got a few big holes to fill.....we cant escape that.

15 hours ago, Pizy said:

Just can't get over this new handball rule, man. That's never, ever, EVER a handball before this season. Arm down by his side, not moving it towards the ball, not even looking at it!  Infuriating.

Whom ever decided this rule is in need of a big slapping. I mean wtf was Tammy to do? That a BS rule and they know it. They are actively trying to make the game more intense but the road to getting there is all fucked up and it will bite many many teams in the arse.

15 hours ago, Vesper said:

Kepa is becoming a an issue, which guts me

I do not see the club doing anything much about it

he has to get his shit together, that is for sure

and i HATE whinging about keepers

Cuntois drove me batshit

clone Cech

He has no presence he's always rooted to his line and I haven't seen a worse fuck up in goal since Dave Beasant.