• Mount
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • James (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

30 minutes ago, BXL70 said:

It will be difficult for us to qualify for next stage. Ajax and Valencia are the best positioned.

Valencia are blowing hot and cold this season. The game at Mestalla will be tough - we must do better than what we did yesterday - but there's no reason why we can't win or at least get a draw given our recent away form.

If we beat Valencia, we are through. Draw and we'll need to beat Lille. Lose and we'll need Valencia to beat Ajax. 

2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Midfield with a wealth of options, attack is pretty good. Defence can be dodgy including Kepa. Right rollercoaster.

We’ve scored as many as Liverpool but conceded as many as Everton this season, I think that speaks volumes :D

It's bonkers! Only 5 have conceded more then was have. Like to keep things stressful lol

Just now, Laylabelle said:

It's bonkers! Only 5 have conceded more then was have. Like to keep things stressful lol

Unfortunately we have defenders that turn away when a shot is about to be unleashed - JT and Cahill would stick their faces in the way :P

8 hours ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

tears of joy when young Reece scored the equalizer,even though I didn`t make it to the game this time nor see the goal on TV,it was at the exact moment my daughter was born.

sounds like I would have loved the comeback even if going 4-1 down at home would have straightened out my usual pre-game float. 

So do we know what the little girl will be called?:D

Oh and congratulations:cig:

More than capable of going to Valencia and beating them, just like we did in Amsterdam to Ajax. We are a better side now, we have settled since facing them at home and I can see us getting a win over there.

8 hours ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

tears of joy when young Reece scored the equalizer,even though I didn`t make it to the game this time nor see the goal on TV,it was at the exact moment my daughter was born.

sounds like I would have loved the comeback even if going 4-1 down at home would have straightened out my usual pre-game float. 

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter. :wub:

Just now, Special Juan said:

More than capable of going to Valencia and beating them, just like we did in Amsterdam to Ajax. We are a better side now, we have settled since facing them at home and I can see us getting a win over there.

Lets smash those twats. We owe them payback.

No Alonso FTW.