• Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • James (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

15 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Kovacic <-> Bats sounds like a very naive sub

I think it was brave. Numbers back were hardly our problem defending vs 9 men. I would have taken tammy and kovacic outs and brought on Giroud and Bats if we had had 2 subs left. If the chacnes Tammy had today fell to someone else we would have won by a landslide today. 

one for the ages, at the end i think the fair result is a draw. 

i hope this was the last meaningful game alonso has played for us. james has a better cross than anyone in this team i can bet anything on that.

hudson-odoi still in bad form. 

i hope lampard will rotate for the next game.

Just now, Mana said:

v. Lille is at home. Our home record is poor/average. Just because Lille have nothing to play for doesn't mean they won't play for pride.

Either way, we are a much better side. You wouldn't be surprised if they rotate some players here and there because of a league game. That is a game where we should be winning.no doubt about it.

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

What a game. James made a massive difference. He has to start at RB from now on. He just has to.

And bar last season, Zaha usually causes Azpi so many problems. I reckon it would be refreshing to see James on the right hand side. Even if it means shifting Azpi to the left.

3 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

We must not lose vs Valencia....Draw the least we can live with, then let Valencia and Ajax sort themselves out.

I really really dont want us in EL, thursday night football.

I 'm not worried about Valencia.
I 'm worried about les Lillois at the bridge -if the mach has significance.