• Mount
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • James (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

11 minutes ago, Mana said:

Exactly. But at least Ajax and Valencia have to play each other. 

However we must win our next two games to be safe.

If we win at Valencia, I believe it will guarantee our progress. 

3 minutes ago, Nicco said:

We would've won if that fraud Alonso didn't play, James already looks 3 times the player on his weak side.

Considering James played RB and is a RB I dont know what you mean on his weakside....

Anyway. The game. I've said it about plenty of other teams so its no different for us but if you concede 4 goals in under 60 minutes, you probably dont deserve to win the football match. Same could be said for Ajax looking back at it too.

Draw is probably a fair result, they were good first half and we were good in the second. Sure we had a disallowed 5th and missed chances but like I said, a draw is fair. We cannot expect to outscore teams in games if we cannot defend better. We did excellently to get back to 4 all but on another day we wont score 4. 

Frank made a good change at HT and hopefully Masons injury isnt too bad although he wasnt great tonight.

More VAR shit, starting to get sick of it, its becoming more of a talking point than the actual games themselves. 

Abraham needs more practice not to say I don't want him starting.

The lad needs more composure.
I was so totally right we came back and Bats almost had the winner had that goal keeper not produced a good save.

#Believe

KTBFFH.

In this team and Lampard I believe

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

On the upside lile now have noting to play for and are out of Europe altogether. 4 points out of 2 games will make us progress

no

IF Lille beats us badly and we lose to Valencia badly

and Lille wins their other game we can still crash totally out on GD

remote but possible

Europa League for us is looking fairly likely

we fucked up twice at home

anything can happen

as long as we dont finish fourth I am oki with it

in fact, would rather (I have said this all along) go 3rd than 2nd, as 2nd will be a next round exit more than likely

and EL, we can win back to back

and thus get CL even if we are not top 4 in the EPL

and also a another shot at that goddamn super cup

Unbelievable game. One for the ages. 2 pens, 2 own goals, 2 red cards, 2 disallowed goals. Just such a weird weird game.

First things first, the "fans" on here make fucking arsenal fans like saints. Pathetic fair weather. That's all I can say. On the balance of play if the 1st half had ended 1-1, no one would have complained. They were lucky to be 1-3 up. And yet, you would think it was the end of the world. They were fucking semi finalist in the last edition beating juve and real Madrid for fucjs sake. Get a grip and atleast have the decency to support the team for 90 mins of the game, that you claim to be a fan of. 

We have issues. A lot of them. But we got fight. Even before the 2 reds, we kept on going. Their 4th was totally against the run of play. 

CHO was horrendous. Really really poor. Puli non existent. Tammy had a lot of half chances but just was not his day. Reece was just awesome. 

I hope Alonso has played his last Ever game for Chelsea. Fucking play maatsen if there is no one else. But by God, never Alonso. 

Topping the group is still very much a possiblity. Let's get that done. Come on Chelsea.

On another note, thought Kovacic was outstanding once again. Dominated that game. Although offside, that run and through ball he done for Abraham's finish was an excellent piece of play.

These emotions - we didn't have that in Europa League, did we? We just have to qualify for the Champions League next season as well. Chelsea belong to this competition.

This game made me hate football at one point, and absolutely love it at another.

10 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
11 minutes ago, Jason said:
If we win at Valencia, I believe it will guarantee our progress. 

I guess the margin of the win would play a part. Not sure if number of goals or margin matter more.

Assuming we beat Valencia and lose to Lille + Ajax beat Lille and lose to Valencia, that would mean we, Ajax and Valencia have 10 points each at the end of the group stage. If that's the case, then it would come down to the points won in the H2H between the 3 said teams. So taking those scenarios into equation:

Ajax - 4 points (beat Valencia, drew with Chelsea, lost to Valencia & Chelsea)

Chelsea - 7 points (beat Ajax & Valencia, drew with Ajax, lost to Valencia)

Valencia - 6 points (beat Chelsea & Ajax, lost to Chelsea & Ajax)

We would end up finishing top, Valencia in 2nd and Ajax in 3rd. 

7 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

I 'm not worried about Valencia.
I 'm worried about les Lillois at the bridge -if the mach has significance.

I for one am dreading it already......all 3 teams on 7pts. THey will do their best.....i will be livid if we somehow gets dropped to EL, livid.

3 minutes ago, 1905didierblue said:

Unbelievable game. One for the ages. 2 pens, 2 own goals, 2 red cards, 2 disallowed goals. Just such a weird weird game.

First things first, the "fans" on here make fucking arsenal fans like saints. Pathetic fair weather. That's all I can say. On the balance of play if the 1st half had ended 1-1, no one would have complained. They were lucky to be 1-3 up. And yet, you would think it was the end of the world. They were fucking semi finalist in the last edition beating juve and real Madrid for fucjs sake. Get a grip and atleast have the decency to support the team for 90 mins of the game, that you claim to be a fan of. 

We have issues. A lot of them. But we got fight. Even before the 2 reds, we kept on going. Their 4th was totally against the run of play. 

CHO was horrendous. Really really poor. Puli non existent. Tammy had a lot of half chances but just was not his day. Reece was just awesome. 

I hope Alonso has played his last Ever game for Chelsea. Fucking play maatsen if there is no one else. But by God, never Alonso. 

Topping the group is still very much a possiblity. Let's get that done. Come on Chelsea.

you say 'fair weather'

and THEN

go and rip the same players I ripped (in fact MORE than I did), roflmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo