N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, whats happening said:

i really feel bad for him leaving. especially since he wanted to stay here even with taking a cut. after all shit has gone down here in the last year or so he still wanted to stay.

love you forever

He was offered a contract he didn't take it.

Absolute legend on and off the pitch, and one of last of the old guard, true Chelsea man. Character and work ethic that will be missed here for years to come. A lot of great memories for us and for him with Chelsea, so deffo the end of something big here. Can only wish him the best, can finally cut coupons off his great career now 💙

Good luck to the wee man.100m and we'll never have to face playing him nor have his salary or blocking a place to someone up and coming in our squad whilst he's mostly out injured.a win all round. He more than repaid the fee we paid for him,goes with my blessing....plus no more will we have to hear him wrongly labelled as a holding midfielder.

🙄Genuinely i don't really understand why he moved to Saudi Arabia this year. Though some people have said that he is currently injury prone and cannot deliver the same level of performance as he used to, I still think he has a few years left to play in highest level for an elite European team, such as Milan, Inter, or even PSG.

I mean, playing in Saudi Arabia seems like he has already given up on football 🙄 he doesn't care anymore and he just wants to collect a huge amount of money. It seems ironic that this is happening to Kante, who is known as a very modest player compare to most footballer 😅

Edited by dimmas

8 hours ago, dimmas said:

🙄Genuinely i don't really understand why he moved to Saudi Arabia this year. Though some people have said that he is currently injury prone and cannot deliver the same level of performance as he used to, I still think he has a few years left to play in highest level for an elite European team, such as Milan, Inter, or even PSG.

I mean, playing in Saudi Arabia seems like he has already given up on football 🙄 he doesn't care anymore and he just wants to collect a huge amount of money. It seems ironic that this is happening to Kante, who is known as a very modest player compare to most footballer 😅

For his final 2 years playing football, he's going to earn 200million TWO HUNDRED MILLION, and you don't understand why he's gone? He might be modest, but clearly he's not an idiot 

All the best to NG. great, unique player and person to have at the club. What a career he has had. Never stopped working hard, top attitude, very much the antithesis to the spoiled brat stereotype of todays player generation. 
Won it all here in 7 yrs so great deal for all parties as well. 

Pretty sure he knows himself he is finished otherwise he would not have abandoned professional football at all. If someone deserves 200m just for showing up at the ass end of the world it’s Kante even if it leaves a slightly sour after taste. 

I know we all hate what the Saudis are doing to football and I do not think they will ever wash the stain of all those human rights abuses in their medieval country.

Anecdotally, I once turned down to work in Abu Dhabi for about 300k py without thinking twice lol but almost everybody has a price. 100m pa is surely above that for everyone except maybe the richest 10^-5% of population  and some extremely  idealistic ppl.