N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

11 hours ago, dimmas said:

🙄Genuinely i don't really understand why he moved to Saudi Arabia this year. Though some people have said that he is currently injury prone and cannot deliver the same level of performance as he used to, I still think he has a few years left to play in highest level for an elite European team, such as Milan, Inter, or even PSG.

I mean, playing in Saudi Arabia seems like he has already given up on football 🙄 he doesn't care anymore and he just wants to collect a huge amount of money. It seems ironic that this is happening to Kante, who is known as a very modest player compare to most footballer 😅

He won everything.. Champions League, Premier League 2x, Europa League, World Cup.. Very few players in the world collected all. 

There is not much to chase, but this money is something cannot be turned down. Also, he is a muslim guy, living in Saudi Arabia might be appealing to him. (like when Benatia signed for UAE club and he said part of his decision was that he want his children to grow up in muslim inveronment)

On 14/06/2023 at 04:00, nyikolajevics said:

He won everything.. Champions League, Premier League 2x, Europa League, World Cup.. Very few players in the world collected all. 

There is not much to chase, but this money is something cannot be turned down. Also, he is a muslim guy, living in Saudi Arabia might be appealing to him. (like when Benatia signed for UAE club and he said part of his decision was that he want his children to grow up in muslim inveronment)

And perhaps could have added another WC to his tally had his hammies still been in working condition. 😢

Edited by robsblubot

Wonderful player but sort of became a niggling toothache in the team caused by constant injuries and paying those sort of wages for a handful of games was criminal. 

He will never be the same, his body s a complete wreck now

He gave it his absolute all and even more during his peak and that cost him his twilight years. I'm sure glad he spent that time with us, won the UCL and EPL (twice, one with bloody Leicester!) in huge part thanks to him. A club and international world champion. Love him, undisputable LEGEND! 🥰

Edited by manpe