The Mourinho Thread

Let's unban the Koppler guy or even those Galatasaray ones. :Goober:

Jack the Red .. yes ,, but not those guys from PSG or Gala

I meant that it would be less hostile if the people fighting in this thread right now supported rival clubs.

But have you ever wondered why Arsene is loved by every fan out there?

I also wonder why managers like Ancelotti,Klopp, Guardiola are well loved despite having recent success (since that's what you are implying with wenger comment i.e not seen as a threat). perhaps because they conduct themselves in a dignified manner and play attractive football.

I meant that it would be less hostile if the people fighting in this thread right now supported rival clubs.

OK from tomorrow I shall support Manure ,, SCumpool and Arse ... I have always supported City .. but do I have to support Norwich??

I also wonder why managers like Ancelotti,Klopp, Guardiola are well loved despite having recent success (since that's what you are implying with wenger comment i.e not seen as a threat). perhaps because they conduct themselves in a dignified manner and play attractive football.

Oh so its a popularity contest? Shit, all this time I thought it was about winning matches. What is this Xfactor? The shit people come out with. Cringe worthy!

this here is such a happy family of "supporters" the last couple of pages is such a melee. every1 attacking every1. :lol:

It's because we lost.

A lot of little kids here are left feeling depressed, angry, confuse and all that.

Has been a while since we won nothing in a season.

Even in shit seasons we won something, but what the heck that's how this sport is.

I will vouch for this, we was a more likable team under Carlo. That first season brought massive respect towards us.

Pity what happened to him second season.

He should have had the money that AVB, RDM and Mourinho are getting to rebuild the team.

Roman took the juice punch out of him and left him to dry. smh.

I will vouch for this, we was a more likable team under Carlo. That first season brought massive respect towards us.

Pity what happened to him second season.

He should have had the money that AVB, RDM and Mourinho are getting to rebuild the team.

Roman took the punch juice out of him and left him to dry. smh.

Exactly. Most of the non Chelsea or utd fans were rooting for us to pipe Man utd to the league title because of ancelotti. He's a model professional and total gentleman. We played our best football in years under him too.

Well Jose's had made plenty of enemies and made us even more unlikable without anything to show for it this season. insult upon injury.

We could always win Britain's Got Talent next year?

But Carlo is at Real Madrid, just like how Mata is at United. Why cry about things that cant change? Mourinho may be harsh at times, he may make a lot of enemies and yes he makes mistakes but he is the most passionate manager we have had in a long time.

I dont get why people are complaining about every little thing. We just made 3rd last season and got knocked out the group stages of the Champs league. Theres been a big improvement this year and next year can only get better. Whats the problem? Why does it matter now that no-one else likes Jose? It didnt matter when he was winning trophies. What a fickle bunch of fans we have here. Only a matter of time before we win something and all those doubters will come running back. :wank2:

FICKLE .. Ive been here 30 fucking years supported over 10 managers ,, I DONT like the way Jose does things ,

There is a thing called class ,, He doesnt have it

Would you have had we won the league?

Yes, I would have been happy and celebrated the victory as a fan of course but I would never accept or agree with Jose's method and way of doing things regardless of the trophies. You can be successful without being a complete twat ala Ancelotti, Klopp,Guardiola et al.