The Mourinho Thread

I'm not making a mountain out of a molehill. Those are the words that Mourinho said. I don't understand how anyone would think that it's stupid for Norwich to come to the Bridge and not go all out attacking gung-ho when they clearly don't have the talent or players to do such.

Norwich needed a win but do you seriously think they'd try and win it by going all out attacking against a team that is good at counter attacking but bad at breaking down teams that sit deep? Seriously? That would be incredibly stupid from the Norwich manager. His approach was right - he tried to nick it at the end by bringing on Redmond who caused chaos near the end of the game but it didn't happen for them.

I do think he let that slightly affect his game plan - hence why when he realised that Norwich came to defend he changed it up at HT by straight away bringing on Luiz and Hazard. Mourinho was clearly being reactive again rather than proactive.

norwich needed a win to stay in PL!!! do u even understand what was on the line here??? the cost of this result!!! what have they gained getting a point here. how much do u wanna bet on a 0-0 result on sunderland and wba? it was stupid of them. or do u think they are going to do the same thing against arsenal next week!!! i mean if a point helps u in ANYWAY, i can understand them doing what they did. but rather they have set the scene up perfectly for wba and sunderland to decide their own destinies. i am just thinking from norwich point of view that would they even be happy in getting a point.

so u think jose was playing a counter attacking game by starting lamps and ba rather than luiz and torres??!!!

I'm not making a mountain out of a molehill. Those are the words that Mourinho said. I don't understand how anyone would think that it's stupid for Norwich to come to the Bridge and not go all out attacking gung-ho when they clearly don't have the talent or players to do such.

Norwich needed a win but do you seriously think they'd try and win it by going all out attacking against a team that is good at counter attacking but bad at breaking down teams that sit deep? Seriously? That would be incredibly stupid from the Norwich manager. His approach was right - he tried to nick it at the end by bringing on Redmond who caused chaos near the end of the game but it didn't happen for them.

I do think he let that slightly affect his game plan - hence why when he realised that Norwich came to defend he changed it up at HT by straight away bringing on Luiz and Hazard. Also partly the reason why we were slow and lethargic in the first half. Mourinho was clearly being reactive again rather than proactive.

Naaa I don't think that is the problem, even if we TRIED to be proactive we can't because Jose doesn't know how, which has really been a weakness for the majority of his career and what got him in trouble with Roman/Madrid in the past. Because he has been setting his sides to be reactive for the majority of his career he doesn't know/want to change his approach. I think Pep is about to fall into the same problem as seen with Bayern and why Atletico will eventually struggle next season too to repeat this feast imo.

Today was as good as all out attack as we could see from Chelsea and it was terrible. Do we think an amazing striker is going to help change that? It wasn't down to easy missed chances but just lacking creativity and knowledge to break these teams down.

I ignored your posts a long time ago, but someone decide to quote it, and I knew who you were replying.

Man, listen, I don't know you, but at Talk Chelsea you are really a despicable person. When you have no more arguments, you always come with thins kind of thing: you are a real supporter. Your opinion really matters because YOU are a SUPPORTER.

You are always trying to manipulate other people's opinion. Week after week you are on Ramires and Luiz topic spreading your negativism, but when people appears to criticize Mourinho, Cahill or Lampard, they just have an agenda and/or are negative members.

I don't even see myself as a SUPPORTER, so don even bother about that, if you think you demoralizing me with that kind of thing, you couldn't be more wrong. I'm just a fan. But I find it really amusing that, if Mourinho is a Chelsea's manager today, its not to put a smile in the face of 40.000 at SB. If it weren't for "plastic fans" and "glory hunters" buying blue shirts and watching games around the globe, at this point probably one player at the end of his career would be the head coach.

Thats a big dilemma in those people's mind: they love the currently status as giant club, but they can't stand the other things the success brings. In those people's wettest dreams, Chelsea would be this powerful club, winning UCL finals, house for great international players at the peak of their careers, but still a club restricted to Chelsea SUPPORT that has been there for a while.

For me, I think its really odd that at the same time you see some people as insignificant, your seems really bothered by those people. How can anyone be bothered by an insignificant thing?

To end the whole thing: I think you have been at this forum long enough to understand this place is not a home for the "type of fan" you are talking about, actually the vast majority of this forum is composed by people you really want to avoid (unless they are positive toward players and managers you like, and negative towards the ones you dislike).

ps: cancer is a fucking serious stuff, you should understand that word can means a lot for some people, but thats exactly what I would expect from a despicable member like you (I'll repeat member, I don't know who you are as a person).

:wave:

Good post.

To be fair I'm getting tired with his boring shit of having to protect Mourinho every single post.

It's borderline irritating like those Torres fan.

The question is: who's this player? There aren't many strikers out there with that qualities, basically a man that can beat the whole defense by himself.

Only the elite really and even then they don't do it that often. It's disappointing that we weren't desperate enough for a good striker last summer as to spend big on Cavani/Falcao. I'm pretty sure we'd have been willing to buy them now if they were available for £50-55m. Instead we'll end up with Costa, probably the poorest 'best striker available' in a long time and he won't provide the ingenuity Jose's talking about. And then in the following summer there'll likely be some much better ones available but we won't have the money to buy them just our luck really.

Only the elite really and even then they don't do it that often. It's disappointing that we weren't desperate enough for a good striker last summer as to spend big on Cavani/Falcao. I'm pretty sure we'd have been willing to buy them now if they were available for £50-55m. Instead we'll end up with Costa, probably the poorest 'best striker available' in a long time and he won't provide the ingenuity Jose's talking about. And then in the following summer there'll probably be some much better ones available but we won't have the money to buy them — just our luck really.

when I see Aguerro I remember all the pages on here ,, and SIGH

We show a lot more urgency when chasing a win this season, today, WHU and WBA at home we threw the kitchen sink at them. Frustrating as the dropped points are it's good to see the urgency back in our game. Too many times from Scolari's reign all the way to Rafa we were in cruise mode when we needed a win and was drawing or losing.

I remember the 0-0 vs Fulham in 10/11 at Craven Cottage, we needed a win to get back in the top 4 and Essien, Rami and Lamps kept passing it between themselves even in the late stages, Luiz kept by passing them and taking it forward himself.

We judge managers based on how well they write?

Is JK Rowling available for the Chelsea job?

2 Champions League

1 Uefa Cup

7 Leagues

10 National Cups

That's how we judge a manager, now tell me, is anyone out there have a better CV than José ?

This forums is so insufferable at times. I might leave if it continues like this. Everyone just comes across as plastic now.

"This forums is so insufferable at time. I might leave if it continues like this. How dare anyone question Jose, his football or his weird behaviour? Are you not aware of the great things he did in his first spell at the club even though he's told us not to judge him by that?"

2 Champions League

1 Uefa Cup

7 Leagues

10 National Cups

That's how we judge a manager, now tell me, is anyone out there have a better CV than José ?

It is said players and managers are judged by their last games .. thats a bit cruel ,, so let's make it their last 3 games.