The Mourinho Thread

I wouldn't if he didnt blame the players in public

he did?

so saying that the player dint critisize the club and the comments were taken out of context counts for nothing. but simply saying that hazard should have done more for the goals is blaming the players in public. ok!!!

What an awful result....these are the types of games we should be winning by 2 or 3 goals

Surprised that Kalas and Van Ginkel didn't get a chance against Norwich..

All in All, Mourinho will either win a major trophy next season or he'll be on his way B)

he did?

so saying that the player dint critisize the club and the comments were taken out of context counts for nothing. but simply saying that hazard should have done more for the goals is blaming the players in public. ok!!!

the strikers on canal 4 ,, hazard ,, mata ,, oscar ,,, and apparently Salah and Matic today .

the strikers on canal 4 ,, hazard ,, mata ,, oscar ,,, and apparently Salah and Matic today .

oh so now we are taking into account the dailymail articles. see i dint know that!!!

hazard - just "criticism". every1 here was having a debate on how hazard fucked up for the goal

mata - his defensive liability was for every1 to see. not our player anymore so cant be bothered

oscar - so has oscar actually had a good end to the season. tomorrow people are going to critisize jose for calling a football, football. "I think he was our best player for months, from August to November or December. He was absolutely fantastic. And after that he was up and down," Mourinho explained. so saying how oscar's season actually has been is suddenly criticism.

matic and salah - first of all :lol:. secondly, even if he did do it, so what? did he do it in public. what happens in the dressing room, stays in the dressing room. saf used to throw shoes at the players to get a performance out of them. if jose says a couple of things in the privacy of the dressing room, after a horrible 45 minutes, so what?

strikers - that is the one thing that he did wrong. that was actual condemning and criticism. also, i dont think for a moment that jose dint know what he was doing. i think he did. maybe he thought the striker would get riled up and put in a performance that would not make them and us kill ourselves, but it compltely back-fired or rather nothing happened.

On Topic:-

I have watched our games this season and we seem to attack by spreading the ball to the wide men, waiting for them to beat their man, and then crossing or shooting. If it doesn't work, then we pass to ivanovic to cross, or we just shoot from distance. And worse of all, we do all this too slowly. Terrible tempo.

Its too simple to defend against, no combinations, I don't even see the small passing triangles I saw in the beginning of the season. No 1-2's, no link up between teammates and rare team play.

These are things practiced on the training ground. That's why even southampton players can look excellent when attacking, because their average players practice movements in training.

I think we don't do enough team combinations and it's made us look like we are over thinking in attack, slow and predictable against teams that defend deep.

I hope we get this fixed next season.

This

IF after the whole season, our combination, passing, and collective play almost didnt improve at all, so the blame is go to the manager.

our passing and collective play is awful

@darrus

can you give some link about these report ? :) if mourinho really tried hard to improve our collective play

Taking aside jose's defensive/negative tactics, one thing that I always thought was Mourinho was never a manager that could stay long term or want to be here long term regardless of the team.

I don't agree with everything Lionsden or MrExcalibur have said but I just think it's ridiculous that they're being treated with so little civility by a few on here when really, they haven't said anything so outrageous to warrant that kind of treatment. It's not like they've said "Mourinho will be the death of Chelsea. Sack him now". What they've said is that Mourinho has certain flaws that they don't like and they've been brave enough to verbalize them rather than follow the flock.

Cheers love. Absolutely appreciated this post. Apologies if I meaner or impugn or insult....or maybe even spell a word incorrectly (that covers me right???)

Logged on, expecting lionsden and mr excalibur and a few others to have slated this team as soon as the match finished (probably even a bit before) and I thought to myself it was a shit game. Absolutely dire. But who cares? Sunny day, Bank holiday wandering out of the Bridge heading towards the river fancying a cider - do you know what that's like? To walk out of a shitty game, moaning to a mate about spunking £60 up a wall for that? It's actually pretty funny at the end of the day. A norwich supporter can count the number of tenners they lost on one hand.

But that's football. It isn't all champagne in Munich. It isn't all open top buses, there's a few shitty results like today where the lack of a striker is self-evident and the lack of quality is fucking awful. But I got speaking to an old boy later on and he spoke about the pleasure of seeing Eden Hazard on the ball. The utter joy in his voice at seeing such a great player in the team and it got me thinking...

There's a fair few CUNTS on this forum who do nothing but slate the team. They know who they are because I've name checked a few of them. Here's the proposition.

One year from now. Henrique, lionsden, excalibur, styles, laura90, theskipper, whomever....I'll put up the cost of the servers for one year against you guys. If we win the league, you pay up EACH. If we don't, I'll pay up. You want to criticise, put your money where your mouths are or shut up.

I'm bored of the constant criticism. I look at you guys and you have nothing invested in the success of this team bar a fleeting interest in bpasting about a win on Facebook to what are surely your equally tiresome, irredeemably identical 'friends'. So here's a chance to be invested in Chelsea Football Club's success, via TalkChelsea. All six of you have to agree to it and if anyone else wants to bet against us winning the league you're welcome.

He just said in his post match conference to Sky that he didn't expect Norwich to come and sit deep... Seriously Jose?

Good thing you changed that avatar to one from about 1996 or one might have questioned you jumping on Jose's back about 25 minutes after the final whistle.

Aren't you the little politician you. :lol::lol:

Was enjoying the post until the last part. I think you are getting a bit carried away mate. Then again I have never understood the politics of TalkChelsea. That's why I don't post as much anymore and just read what I deem as, 'a quality read'.

I've expanded the last part. Felt a bit underdeveloped as spur of the moment things have a wont to do. Either way, shit result on a horrible, weird day where no-one felt up for it and it hopefully spurs us on to improve in the future.

One largely for the doom-mongers to say 'I told you so' safe in the knowledge that most people won't give a fuck if we win the league in 12 months. But such is football - Jose was a genius 7 days ago when he ran down the touchline at Anfield and every fucker with even the hint of blue in their veins was going nuts as Willian passed the ball into the goal and we broke scouse hearts.

7 days.

Fuck'em all.

I think you need to get off your high horse.

Think you need to put your money where that big old mouth is. Be your way of financially contributing to this site either way. We've had people call Jose clueless, call him out after the match....hell I could probably find posts criticising him before the match if I actually looked in the match thread.

All it needs is one word....yes.

Good thing you changed that avatar to one from about 1996 or one might have questioned you jumping on Jose's back about 25 minutes after the final whistle.

Aren't you the little politician you. :lol::lol:

Ah yes of course that's the reason. Very classy. Very, very classy. :wank2::wank2::wank2: