The Mourinho Thread

he's failed in pretty much everything he tried this season

he failed to improve our creativity and ability to produce free flowing football

he failed to win a trophy with his defensive tactics

he failed to integrate any youth players in the team

Amen, bring back Rafa, we played some nice 1-2 with him at the helm.

It is said players and managers are judged by their last games .. thats a bit cruel ,, so let's make it their last 3 games.

Have you really said that ? You judge a manager in the game since more than 10 years with only his last 3 games. If we were all thinking like you, Messi would be one of the worst footballer ever and Wickham the best. Thank god, we aren't.

Have you really said that ? You judge a manager in the game since more than 10 years with only his last 3 games. If we were all thinking like you, Messi would be one of the worst footballer ever and Wickham the best. Thank god, we aren't.

It was our title to lose ,,, AND we have lost it ,, who do you blame ,, Jose blames the players.

It was our title to lose ,,, AND we have lost it ,, who do you blame ,, Jose blames the players.

Sir Alex Ferguson lost one title where his team was 8 pts ahead with 5 games to go. Did you see the United call for his head or say that he lost it ? No is the answer.

Sir Alex Ferguson lost one title where his team was 8 pts ahead with 5 games to go. Did you see the United call for his head or say that he lost it ? No is the answer.

have you learned who Shankly was yet ?

2 Champions League

1 Uefa Cup

7 Leagues

10 National Cups

That's how we judge a manager, now tell me, is anyone out there have a better CV than José ?

Zero trophies in 623 days. 2 trophies out of a possible 14. Hated in Italy, Spain and now England. Have you ever asked yourself WHY he has so many haters? Don't you think this is incredibly strange for a manager/ How he criticizes his players in public? How he discusses players' weaknesses in public (Mata, De Bruyne, Torres, Hazard).

But to answer your question, Ancelotti's CV is quite impressive, so is van Gaal and Hiddink and Capello and Trap. And some others combine success with good football. Guardiola, same with Klopp, van Gaal, Ancelotti and Hiddink. . Even Simeone's and Conte's teams at least play decent football.

How long are we going to continue to live in the past? His teams clearly have a problem breaking down defensive sides.

Look at the personnel we have and look at Mourinho's managerial style. It's obviously oil and water. This team was not built for Mourinho to manage. I'm not the first person to say it (one of the few Chelsea fans that will), because many pundits and football analysts said the same thing.

Mourinho will take the flair out of the team and turn us to a counter-attacking team that relies on a strong defense and quick counter-attacking transitions for goals (like Madrid, difference is we don't have Ronaldo). We will struggle against teams that are happy to sit back and defend. It's only a matter of time before Roman gets frustrated.

have you learned who Shankly was yet ?

I think we are in the Mourinho thread if you want to talk about anything else, there's the part "football banter". And please, for the love of God, when you have nothing more to say in a argument, don't use your supposed wisdom on the one who are born after you because that's just childish.

You love it when we drop points don't you? it suits your anti-mourinho agenda. You was slating Mourinho as early as September, constantly banging on about Benitez, which is both slightly weird and worrying at the same time. You suggested that Mourinho is a one trick pony... do you honestly believe that? if so than i'm lost for words.

I have also never once seen you in this thread praising Mourinho after a victory, you always turn up when we drop points so you can spout your negative BS.

Over the last few months you have repeatedly been saying that Mourinho made Ronaldo bulk up, do you have any reliable sources to back that up? i'm willing to bet it's a load of BS. You claim Mourinho wants his attacking players to be big and physically strong, i guess that why the likes of Duff, J.cole, Robben, SWP and Kalou had Mr.Olympia physiques, right?

Amen, bring back Rafa, we played some nice 1-2 with him at the helm.

Klopp would be the most ideal. Great with young players, young himself, a winner, winning without heavy investment, fantastic football, no controversies and most importantly, good ambassador for the club. Unfortunately, he isn't ready to live Dortmund just yet.

Zero trophies in 623 days. 2 trophies out of a possible 14. Hated in Italy, Spain and now England. Have you ever asked yourself WHY he has so many haters? Don't you think this is incredibly strange for a manager. How he criticizes players in public? How he discusses players' weaknesses in public (Mata, De Bruyne, Torres, Hazard).

But to answer your question, Ancelotti's CV is quite impressive, so do van Gaal and Hiddink and Capello and Trap. And some others combine success with good football. Guardiola, Same with Klopp, van Gaal, Ancelotti and Hiddink. . Even Simeone's and Conte's teams at least play decent football.

How long are we going to continue to live in the past? His teams clearly have a problem breaking down defensive sides.

Look at the personnel we have and look at Mourinho's managerial style. It's obviously oil and water. This team was not built for Mourinho to manage. I'm not the first person to say it (one of the few Chelsea fans that will), because many pundits and football analysts said the same thing.

Mourinho will take the flair out of the team and turn us to a counter-attacking team that relies on a strong defense and quick counter-attacking transitions for goals (like Madrid, difference is we don't have Ronaldo). We will struggle against teams that are happy to sit back and defend. It's only a matter of time before Roman gets frustrated.

Have you ever thought about you ought to support Nigerian Street Pickers instead?

You love it when we drop points don't you? it suits your anti-mourinho agenda. You was slating Mourinho as early as September, constantly banging on about Benitez, which is both slightly weird and worrying at the same time. You suggested that Mourinho is a one trick pony... do you honestly believe that? if so than i'm lost for words.

I have also never once seen you in this thread praising Mourinho after a victory, you always turn up when we drop points so you can spout your negative BS.

Over the last few months you have repeatedly been saying that Mourinho made Ronaldo bulk up, do you have any reliable sources to back that up? i'm willing to bet it's a load of BS. You claim Mourinho wants his attacking players to be big and physically strong, i guess that why the likes of Duff, J.cole, Robben, SWP and Kalou had Mr.Olympia physiques, right?

add henrique, lionsden, excalibur to that list too.

Have you ever thought about you ought to support Nigerian Street Pickers instead?

Considering I was born in North London and have been a Chelsea fan all my life, saw my first game before Roman even knew what Chelsea was your comment is indeed hilarious. :fainthv9:

But even besides that, I don't think you should be telling anybody who or what they can or cannot support. It sets a bad precedent. And I'm not even sure if your comment was cloaked with a bit of good ol' RACISM as well. I hope the mods are watching.

Zero trophies in 623 days. 2 trophies out of a possible 14. Hated in Italy, Spain and now England. Have you ever asked yourself WHY he has so many haters? Don't you think this is incredibly strange for a manager. How he criticizes players in public? How he discusses players' weaknesses in public (Mata, De Bruyne, Torres, Hazard).

But to answer your question, Ancelotti's CV is quite impressive, so do van Gaal and Hiddink and Capello and Trap. And some others combine success with good football. Guardiola, Same with Klopp, van Gaal, Ancelotti and Hiddink. . Even Simeone's and Conte's teams at least play decent football.

He's still loved at the club where he managed. The tifosi of Inter still sing his name in every game and the Ulras sur of Madrid too, they even take his side against Casillas (they call him TOPO). All the portugese love him.

Carlo has 3 league titles in 15 years, not that impressive, Van gaal has many many failures (Barcelona second stint, second season at Bayern,...), Hiddink, Capello and Trapattoni are all very good managers but they are in the game for far more than José. Go ask bayern fans if they like tiki-taka.

We will see about the last paragraph, next year you'll see.

I think we are in the Mourinho thread if you want to talk about anything else, there's the part "football banter". And please, for the love of God, when you have nothing more to say in a argument, don't use your supposed wisdom on the one who are born after you because that's just childish.

your ignorance is bliss ..Mourinho is a manager ,, Shankly set the standards by which managers are judged ,, DO some homework child

I'm certain if he was sacked tomorrow that 80% of this forum would be buzzing and start claiming for Rafa back.

I don't think any of the people that are criticizing him here are saying to sack him.

They have their gripes about him, and fair enough.

I understand and I say just wait till next season.

If next season still shit, heck I will be on the sack him now party.

Zero trophies in 623 days. 2 trophies out of a possible 14. Hated in Italy, Spain and now England. Have you ever asked yourself WHY he has so many haters? Don't you think this is incredibly strange for a manager/ How he criticizes his players in public? How he discusses players' weaknesses in public (Mata, De Bruyne, Torres, Hazard).

But have you ever wondered why Arsene is loved by every fan out there?