The Mourinho Thread

it is only matter of time that Jose Mourinho will be sacked. Mourinho has lost his spark and Interestingness and I am tired of him and I knew that it was not a good idea for him to come back. Number 1 rule in football never bring back old players or old Managers that have played or been apart of the Team before.

Perhaps, it´s time to eat your kiwis, instead of....?

Somehow, you are missing the whole fucking point. I was not talking about last night´s Jose only. I am talking about his PC over the whole season. He has accomplished fuck all by talking shit only. He only alienated FA, media...

I'm not missing the 'fucking' point.' My point still stands. Press conferences are mostly for show. If he doesn't speak he would be hounded by the media and they would slate him saying he doesn't have respect for the fans etc.

Some managers have accomplished fuck all by being nice and full of roses all season.

You don't like or agree with his style that's fine. Everyone has different views. A JM conference didn't end the world.

The other thing you will find with people where English is not their first language is that they are often blunt and straight to the point because it's simply a direct translation without decoration. Manuel Pellegrini can be blunt which could come across as 'shit talk' but nobody is jumping down his throat.

I'm not missing the 'fucking' point. My point still stands. Press conferences are mostly for show. If he doesn't speak he would be hounded by the media and they would slate him saying he doesn't have respect for the fans etc.

Some managers have accomplished fuck all by being nice and full of roses all season.

You don't like or agree with his style that's fine. Everyone has different views. A JM conference didn't end the world.

The other thing you will find with people where English is not their first language is that they are often blunt and straight to the point because it's simply a direct translation without decoration. Manuel Pellegrini can be blunt which could come across as 'shit talk' but nobody is jumping down his throat.

Yes, you are missing it big time. Jose needs to learn how to talk at these PC. If his English is not good enough, then he should take some PR lessons. Those in public are well advised by professionals & Jose could use one, badly.

Yes, you are missing it big time. Jose needs to learn how to talk at these PC. If his English is not good enough, then he should take some PR lessons. Those in public are well advised by professionals & Jose could use one, badly.

He could be busy managing a football team.

Maybe he's saying things exactly how he wants to say them? You just don't like it.

Years down the line. Or even weeks from now, nobody is going to be going on about what Jose said after the Sunderland game. They will be talking about end results.

He could be busy managing a football team.

Maybe he's saying things exactly how he wants to say them? You just don't like it.

Years down the line. Or even weeks from now, nobody is going to be going on about what Jose said after the Sunderland game. They will be talking about end results.

Are you reading it at all? I do not give a fuck what he had said yesterday only. I care what he has been saying for months.

Now, if you cannot comprehend that, then we ought to stop it here. See you.

Jose said what we all wanted to say.. He literally does symbolify what the club is all about. Us against the world if you want me to make it cheesy.

If we wanted someone who could speak well in PC's, then Carlo would have been here. He's literally the lovechild of a PR maniac and an idealist.

Carlo's sack has nothing to do with his press conferences. Just like Jose's hiring has nothing to do with his PC's.

To be fair, I wished Mourinho kept quiet during his interview yesterday because we should only blame ourselves for losing points to Sunderland, Crystal Palace, West Brom, West Ham, etc.

Are you reading it at all? I do not give a fuck what he had said yesterday only. I care what he has been saying for months.

What is your problem? Your attitude comes across with major stink.

I told you the point stands whether it be about yesterday or the whole season. Sunderland was used in the last post to put it into context. No one will care what Mourinho said after Arsenal/Man U/Spurs/PSG. He will be judged on end results. It's how you judge a football manager. If he does the business he can say what he likes. If he doesn't then the unholy Russian axe will surely fall. Leave the judging of Jose Mourinho the person to the woman who's finger he put a ring on. After all she has to put up with him the other 22 and a half hours a day. We only need to listen to a 2 minute snippet.

1 week ago after a great CL quarter final win - " Jose has done it again, what a manager! "

1 week later - " Jose will be sacked soon "

Let's see your reaction when we reach the CL final, the Jose love fest will come again

Do you see anyone questioning his coaching methods here? I do not.

What is your problem? Your attitude comes across with major stink.

I told you the point stands whether it be about yesterday or the whole season. Sunderland was used in the last post to put it into context. No one will care what Mourinho said after Arsenal/Man U/Spurs/PSG. He will be judged on end results. It's how you judge a football manager. If he does the business he can say what he likes. If he doesn't then the unholy Russian axe will surely fall. Leave the judging of Jose Mourinho the person to the woman who's finger he put a ring on. After all she has to put up with him the other 22 and a half hours a day. We only need to listen to a 2 minute snippet.

As I said, you have no clue about my reservations against Jose. It´s all Jambo to you.

His decline started after the double for me, since then any direct winger has had him tripping over himself.

yeah probably but "he's been poor for years now" is harsh. was decent until 2012

Who cares what he says to the media? As if he JUST started to get people not to like him. Refs have hated him forever. What he says in a PC has a no affect on the team, good or bad.

Carlo's sack has nothing to do with his press conferences. Just like Jose's hiring has nothing to do with his PC's.

To be fair, I wished Mourinho kept quiet during his interview yesterday because we should only blame ourselves for losing points to Sunderland, Crystal Palace, West Brom, West Ham, etc.

I didn't imply that the sacking had anything to do with it though. Sorry if it came out that way.

He's like an irrational fan. For him, there is no point in being objective. I like it that way tbh.