The Mourinho Thread

I see some people praising Rui Faria for showing 'passion', to me that was truly unprofessional and lacked class. There are many ways to show passion, screaming (putting it nicely) at the fourth official and referee isn't one of them. It got to the point where Mourinho had to drag him away, honestly it was embarrassing to watch.

Football is an emotional game.

I don't know what I would have done in his situation, but hell I was about to punch Mike Dean from my TV screen, so I think I'll excuse him.

An undeserved penalty? Look at the replay and where the ref was. Even I thought it was penalty before the replay. And only after a few different angles I realised Azi didnt actually touched him. It was never a deliberate mistake. They had no fault for the result!

Mourinho didnt prepared the team properly, especially when picking Rambo to start. Oscar deserves a slap in his baby face so he can wake up. Ivanovic cant cross. Dave was asleep. Schwazer isnt a proper keeper. Etc. I'm fucking mad at everybody. I'm furious. Good thing I dont live in England now!

The game ended 1-2 because we were incompetent. We were incompetent, not the refs...

EDIT: Like Jaime Redknapp said, blaming the referees is stupid. We are being bad losers. If we want to blame someone, let's blame ourselves.

It wasn't just the penalty, but the penalty was the last straw for Faria I guess. Completely understandable as the ref was making calls against us for much of the match. I was pissed and I can see why Rui went mad, I'm really surprised/impressed that the players (especially players like Ivanovic and Terry) kept their cool.

It wasn't just the penalty, but the penalty was the last straw for Faria I guess. Completely understandable as the ref was making calls against us for much of the match. I was pissed and I can see why Rui went mad, I'm really surprised/impressed that the players (especially players like Ivanovic and Terry) kept their cool.

It's called Professionalism.

Den,

Give up, find yourself another club to criticize, Chelsea is not for you.

And as predicted you avoid the actual argument and instead resort to insult since you have no sound counter argument. true mark of an intellectual midget.

It's called Professionalism.

Professionalism doesn't win football games. After the PSG game we were all praising the team for their passion! Passion can win football games.

Football isn't an office building, professionalism is thrown down the drain if it means that you could win a title without it.

If Jose doesn't win anything next season, we should sack him.

This season isn't a fair amount of time for Jose to completely changed the team into "his team." However, with 2 more transfer windows, that should be enough.

Stop being so short sighted.

Not true at all. The referee had an ok performance an he that notion he wasnt giving us calls is absolutely pathetic!

If Jose doesn't win anything next season, we should sack him.

This season isn't a fair amount of time for Jose to completely changed the team into "his team." However, with 2 more transfer windows, that should be enough.

Even with 1 ( Summer).

It's amazing how people are pinning the defeat on the referee when instead they should be directing the criticism at the manager who's responsible for tactics and picking the team and the players themselves for their lack of quality i,e terrible decision making in the final third, misplaced passes galore, slow ponderous, unimaginative passing in the final third that's extremely easy to defend against etc.

if we came out roaring with high intensity, relentless attacking pressure and created plenty of clear cut chances, barring luck of epic proportions, we would have won the game. instead we played like shit and want to blame the referee for our incompetence.

No one watching that game would have thought we were title contenders and that a lot was at stake with such performance.

Spot on mate!