The Mourinho Thread

Jamie Redknapp hit out at Jose Mourinho after his latest attack on match officials

"What he's just said is embarrassing. You're the manager of the team and you're trying to deflect it to the referee," he said on Saturday Night Football.

"They've had a lot of decisions go their way this year, namely the West Brom game and that last minute penalty.

"Sometimes things go for you, sometimes they don't.

"I think he should look at himself and look at his team. Lose at Palace, lose at Villa, lose at Sunderland.

"That's what's going to cost you the title - not referees, not decisions.

"You've got to go and win those games. It's up to your players to do it.

"You've had enough opportunities, you've had enough quality, you've spent enough money this year to beat Sunderland at home and if you don't you've got to look at yourself, you've got to look at your team. There's no point blaming everybody else."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/18932/9274977/jamie-redknapp-hit-out-at-jose-mourinho-after-his-latest-attack-on-match-officials

And he's absolutely spot on.

i was just thinking of some of the worst results at home in the last years, and we've seem to have atleast one big calamity every season

2010: Chelsea 2-4 City

2011: Chelsea 0-3 Sunderland

2012: Chelsea 1-3 Aston Villa

2013: Chelsea 0-1 QPR

2014: Chelsea 1-2 Sunderland

I see some people praising Rui Faria for showing 'passion', to me that was truly unprofessional and lacked class. There are many ways to show passion, screaming (putting it nicely) at the fourth official and referee isn't one of them. It got to the point where Mourinho had to drag him away, honestly it was embarrassing to watch.

Jamie Redknapp hit out at Jose Mourinho after his latest attack on match officials

"What he's just said is embarrassing. You're the manager of the team and you're trying to deflect it to the referee," he said on Saturday Night Football.

"They've had a lot of decisions go their way this year, namely the West Brom game and that last minute penalty.

"Sometimes things go for you, sometimes they don't.

"I think he should look at himself and look at his team. Lose at Palace, lose at Villa, lose at Sunderland.

"That's what's going to cost you the title - not referees, not decisions.

"You've got to go and win those games. It's up to your players to do it.

"You've had enough opportunities, you've had enough quality, you've spent enough money this year to beat Sunderland at home and if you don't you've got to look at yourself, you've got to look at your team. There's no point blaming everybody else."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/18932/9274977/jamie-redknapp-hit-out-at-jose-mourinho-after-his-latest-attack-on-match-officials

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/18932/9274977/jamie-redknapp-hit-out-at-jose-mourinho-after-his-latest-attack-on-match-officials'>

Did he say anything wrong?

I see some people praising Rui Faria for showing 'passion', to me that was truly unprofessional and lacked class. There are many ways to show passion, screaming (putting it nicely) at the fourth official and referee isn't one of them. It got to the point where Mourinho had to drag him away, honestly it was embarrassing to watch.

loved every second of it.

Agree in hindsight, but if I were in his shoes, I would have probably done the same. Wouldn't think twice about it.

In hindsight what he and Rui Faria did yesterday really wasn't clever at all. I'm expecting Mourinho to get a possible touchline ban as this is the second offence of his this season (although the Villa one was a load of bollocks) especially as he directly questioned the competency of the FA and Mike Riley.

Faria was just pretty childish to be honest. There is a right and wrong way to show passion and that was certainly the wrong way. If Wenger, Rodgers, Moyes did that we'd probably be calling it disgraceful.

At least he showed more fight and passion then the dick heads on the pitch. . I swear if I was playing against Cattermole he wouldn't make it out after half time. .

And he's absolutely spot on.

Perhaps so but then again, I don't think Mourinho is wrong either he made those sarcastic referee remarks on Saturday. The standard of refereeing in recent times have been abysmal and although Mourinho does seem to be selective as we do get our share of favorable decisions, it does feel like we have been getting the short end of the stick of late with referees. We got referees that made poor calls in our games but then other refs that do the opposite in Liverpool and City games.

Refs in this country are shit and have been for a long long time. Redknapp can get fucked, had Liverpool lost through a non penalty, he would being crying out for the refs head. Pathetic individual and an annoying cunt. Stick to your Thomas Cook adverts.

I remember the game at home to Shaktar last year (when Moses got last minute winner) and the ref in that game was outstanding, got literally everything spot on.

I can't remember the last time i thought that after watching a domestic game.

Agree in hindsight, but if I were in his shoes, I would have probably done the same. Wouldn't think twice about it.

Why? The ref wasnt the one responsible for our loss. Besides, it seemed quite orchestrated. I bet Mourinho was the one who asked him to do it.

I love how you fanboys see "magic" is every little thing Jose and his crew do. Even if it's wrong and pathetic!

If you do a post match interview straight after a huge defeat, you should expect an angry response. The FA and their officials want Liverpool to win the league, it's pretty obvious looking at penalty decisions this season. The decision on Saturday as well as the decision to give Liverpool a 2nd pen against West Ham were an absolute disgrace. The title has been decided by match officials, not the best team.

Why? The ref wasnt the one responsible for our loss. Besides, it seemed quite orchestrated. I bet Mourinho was the one who asked him to do it.

I love how you fanboys see "magic" is every little thing Jose and his crew do. Even if it's wrong and pathetic!

Yes he was. We didnt do enough to win but we dropped all 3 points thanks to the ref.

Where did I see he was responsible for it? Yes we didn't take our chances but if we had a proper referee we wouldn't have lost the game either.

Conspiracy. Even I can say that I'm sure Mike Riley has told all the referee's to favor Liverpool and make sure teams against Chelsea get penalties.

That was low and uncalled for. I didn't say anything about magic, I just put myself in that situation. Would love to know how you logically came to that conclusion that I saw ''magic'' in every little thing he does.