The Mourinho Thread

Forget it. Real will never sell Varane. Their fans wax lyrical over him and Perez is a big fan. The only chance of signing him is if the player get's frustrated about a lack of game time. Ancelotti (who hardly ever trusts young players) prefers Pepe and Sergio Ramos.

Forget it. Real will never sell Varane. Their fans wax lyrical over him and Perez is a big fan. The only chance of signing him is if the player get's frustrated about a lack of game time. Ancelotti (who hardly ever trusts young players) prefers Pepe and Sergio Ramos.

It's unlikely but then again this is the same club that sold Ozil, Higuain, Makelele, Robben....

Still some hope!

Would be awesome, but I don't think Real Madrid is that stupid.

What is more amazing for me, was that Varane came as a recommendation from Zidane.

I also remember that Zidane said he would sign Hazard with his eyes close a couple of seasons back.

So it seems like Zidane has a good eye for talent.

As far as managerial which is what hes training, we shall see.

Zidane should probably just be an assistant and stay as an assistant/coach and do scouting. Just the impression I have on what is suitable for his personality.

"Objective number one (to get top four) is in our pocket. Now our second objective is top 3."

Legend :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jokes aside, it's nice not to see us panicking and feeling tense of trying to finish in the Top 4 after all the drama and inconsistency from the past 2 seasons!

He WAS grumpy. I mean 4-0 derby win over the 5TH placed team which ultimately helps u achieve your "objective". But he was in an indifferwnt mood.

Might have to agree to disagree. Didn't feel or look that way from what I've seen so far. Looks to be in a better mood than past few weeks and pretty much just keep on saying what he has been anyway.

Jokes aside, it's nice not to see us panicking and feeling tense of trying to finish in the Top 4 after all the drama and inconsistency from the past 2 seasons!

Might have to agree to disagree. Didn't feel or look that way from what I've seen so far. Looks to be in a better mood than past few weeks and pretty much just keep on saying what he has been anyway.

just saw motd. this interview was different from the one that was telecasted here. in that interview he simply states that tottenham imploded and we took our chances. GC gave an interview too on that.

in that interview he seemed weird!!

Now jose wrong proving those who want him to fail, with too many words - "pundit" the waiter "Benitez" opposition fan

"TOP OF THE LEAGUE MO FUCKERS"

I said it before that if Jose win this league in this season wenga should just get is bag and sneak out of the premier league because he should be thinking of been arsenal accountant not the manager